“All about the food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Lantana, Florida
“All about the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Best Greek food around, hands down. The homemade Greek salad dressing is so delicious I could drink it by the gallon. It makes the whole visit. I know they have other food like Italian and American, but I stick with the Greek because that is where the owner/cook is from. The place is a bit out of the way and there is no advertising so there is a lot of business. I suppose if you are looking for ambiance you will not be happy. Whatever! We enjoy sitting on the patio and enjoying the outside area's mural. It's home cooking, Greek style, with most everything being homemade. I find the prices reasonable for what you are getting. It would only be cheaper if Pete (owner) used crappy, prepackaged stuff which he won't do. We try to eat here at least once week and love it every time. Stop by for breakfast sometime, too, the portions for breakfast are huge and VERY well priced.

• Visited July 2014

Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roaches”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

I normally don't write reviews but after eating at this place today I just to tell everyone to stay away from this place!! I saw 3, YES I SAID 3 roaches at this place today while I was dining! I am not a skirmish person, I saw one roach by the window first, it was small, and hey it is South Florida. But then I saw another and then other people I was with saw a large roach running across the floor!! I was highly mortified at this point and after the 2nd roach I couldn't finish my food! I asked for the owner and told him what had happened and he didn't even offer to give us a discount on our check or anything! He was not rude, he is elderly and it seems like his business may be too much for him and obviously there is no one around who works there that cares. Seems like the cleanliness of this place has really gone downhill. Will never go back here!! So gross!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sheila E
Farmingdale, New York
“Great food no wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

It's a nice clean out of the way place,help is friendly,I've been comming here for a few years now always great food......

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Im a BIG Gyro fan and these are the best of the BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Gyros and other Greek favorites along with Italian and American dishes. A Greek diner and friendly service!!! Love this place!!!!

• Visited February 2014
Fort Pierce, Fl
“Forgotten Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice place for a family lunch. Fast, friendly service and very reasonable prices. My husband and I both ordered gyros and they were the best we've had in a long time. The chicken tenders on the kids menu had a nice flavor but the kids review of the pizza was not so good. Salad was fresh and they didn't skimp on the olives like some places do. We will definately go back the next time we're in the area.

• Visited November 2013