“Absolutely absurd.”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely absurd.”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

My step-dad has been ordering from Dino's for years, generally their food is mediocre at best. I ordered 1 Large Cheese Pizza last night at 7:30pm for delivery, note that Dino's is literally a 10 minute walk from my front door, because I had to run an errand and wanted to make sure my step-dad ate. The guy who answered at Dino's said it would be 25-30 minutes. No big deal. I got home at 8:15, the pizza hadn't arrived yet. Assuming they were just busy as it was raining, I waited another 15 minutes before calling. The guy who took my order said the owner was the only driver that night and that if we had any complaints, be sure to tell him when he arrived. Another 30 minutes passed, still no pizza. It's now 9pm, and an hr and a half since we placed the order. My step-dad called wondering where it was. The same guy answered the phone, gave a bunch of excuses, then hung up. My step-dad called back and the guy answered, cussed him out and then said that if we had a problem that we could come up there and discuss it.

It's 11:38AM the next day, the pizza never showed.

I'm not sure what has happened to this place, it once was an alright place to order from. Save your time, and money, you're better off ordering from Dominos.

1 Thank Cherry0red

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Awesome Local Pizza Place!”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I go back every time for the $7 large cheese pizza, wings, and even the philly cheesesteak... keep it coming Dino!!!

1 Thank dynobyke
Lantana, FL
“Usually good but really SUCKED tonight!”
Reviewed February 3, 2009

my cheesy sticks were still raw in the middle and my pizza order was wrong after waiting 35 minutes for a pick up order that I was told would be ready in 20 minutes

Florida
“Best subs in town!”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

They have the best subs, cold or hot. And I absolutley love the pizza!
They have been around for a long time and the quality is great! I live outside of the delivery area, but I don't mind the drive to pick up my order!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Good stuff”
Reviewed November 30, 2007

The pizza is quite good, but delivery can be iffy. It usually takes a while even on week nights. I usually make the quick trip to pick it up or get it on the way home.

I usually only get the pizza, which I really like, so I can't say too much about the other items.

It does have a sit down area (5-7 booths maybe) but I have never eaten in and I very seldom see people eating in. I don't think they sell beer or alcohol anymore either.