“Not Maryland....but if you want crabs....”

Riggin's Crab House
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salinas, Ecuador
“Not Maryland....but if you want crabs....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

This place is hit and miss with the crabs. Sometimes they are large and very good and sometimes not, but I'm from Maryland so maybe I'm a bit too harsh. The service and bar staff are always nice.

Boca Raton, Florida
“BLUE CRABS ARE IN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Awesome blue crabs & cold pitchers of beer, reminiscent growing up on the Chesapeake bay (I did and am finicky about my crabs). Heavy Old Bay and BIG crabs :)

Petersburg, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst food ever still want to vomit”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

This food was horrible the worst in the south! If you like tasteless, horrible service, and the worst looking decor please visit this place for a good laugh! This was truly a joke and a waste of 95$ and time!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jaime M
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I'm not a crab person, but my family thoroughly enjoyed their meals! Plenty to take home! I ordered the shrimp 3-way, and it was delish! I would visit again if I am in the Boynton Beach area.

“Fantastic food, great service, amazing crab cakes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

We had been there once before with the whole family. Great family atmosphere. Snow crab legs, home made crab chips and on and on. Great great food and plenty of it while not too hard on the budget. This trip was just my wife and I. We decided to have only appetizers as neither of us were real hungry. We had the fish dip, crab cake, hush puppies and raw oysters. Everything was fantastic. We had a lot of food(but none leftover). We highly recommend this place.

Been to Riggin's Crab House? Share your experiences!