“One mile to the Beach 40 something per nite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Lantana

Motel 6 Lantana
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
west virginia
“One mile to the Beach 40 something per nite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2009

I have stayed there for a couple weeks around Christmas several years in a row. This place houses a field office dedicated to Lantana Police. The manager is an LPD officer.
At night you will see one, sometimes two, marked cruisers parked there. They don't put up with disorder. Housekeeping services are fine. Cable TV [analog]. Free local calls. AMERICAN OWNED. Laundromat. Great place to stay!

Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank ThisThis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

I stayed here for two nights with my boyfriend. when we walked in the room, it was full of flies. and the room smelled. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank lizandcharlie

Travelers are raving about these Lantana hotels

Savannah, GA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2008

Stayed here in March 08 for two nights, Only affordable motel in area. You will need to make reservations ahead of time to get a room here.
My first experiance with them was after I had reserved room, I called that day to confirm my request of a first floor room. They told me that they could not guarantee it, could not understand why Upon my arrival, office was full of people waiting, heard clerk say they were going to have problems fullfilling reservations. They claimed they were having maintenance problems thatg night. They gave me a second floor room, even though I had requested a first floor a month earlier.
Upon entering a no smoking room, 3 ashtrays in room, but could not smell it. Missing some towels and half the pillow covers. Other wise room was fine
Since this is the only low budget motel in area, this motel does get some questionable characters as guests, but there is a police pressence always at the motel.
If you are looking for amenities, this is not the motel for you. I would only recomend this motel, if you are looking for a cheap place to stay for a night or two.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — Customer Service
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank garedsoxfan
Chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2008

Awful! Room was just OK - no amenities! Just toilet paper and a couple tiny bars of soap! No radio alarm clock, No kleenex, No shampoo, No coffee pots in rooms. Room also smelled musty and moldy.

No relaxing at the pool as we also noticed that the workers screamed at and to each other!

We stayed there for 4 nights and on the third day after being out, we found our key did not work when we got back. When we went to the office to find out why there was a long line of people and 2 counter people moving slow. The guy in front of us was there to report that his lap top computer was stolen that day out of his room! When we did get back to our room we found that it was barely cleaned. The garbage had not been taken out and the bathroom had not been cleaned, and they didn’t leave enough towels. We paid $65 per night - don’t know where they get this “average $50!

Never never again!!!!!

Can't believe Motel 6 would put their name on this place! I will never trust a name again!

Stayed March 2008
4 Thank SomewhereintheUS
Hypoluxo, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2008

We stayed here for a week in March of 07. The rooms were ok. It would be a good place to stay for one night. Rooms were not cleaned and bedding was never changed. When we did try to sit by the pool the workers would scream back and forth to each other so you could hear their whole conversation. The next time we sat by the pool, on a Sunday, they were powerwashing the cement around the pool. Not a very peaceful Sunday, you could not hear yourself talk let alone the person you were sitting next to. My things were moved around in the room. I bought some razors and shaving cream from the store and they were gone when we came back to our room. Pretty sad! Best bet pay a little more and enjoy your vacation.

• Liked — price was ok
  • Disliked — staff
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank aprild714
Jacksonville, FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2007

This hotel is a good choice for a cheap motel. In our first room the toilet wouldn't flush correctly, so I went to the office and they quickly got us in a different room. They also offered to call someone to fix it, but I preferred a new room. The room was clean and stocked with the needed supplies, no bugs or bad smells. Although the people in the next room came and went from 3AM to 5AM (not quietly mind you), that's not the hotel's fault. I'd stay there again. It's convenient to I-95, but you can't hear the traffic in the rooms. It seemed a couple groups of people were kind of hanging around outside the rooms, but I didn't feel unsafe.

• Liked — Very convenient to I-95, restaurants and gas stations.
  • Disliked — Noisy neighbor
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jax_Lady2002
syracuse/alexandria bay/daytona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2007

I was in the area and needed a low priced hotEL.
I had stayed there before and knew what to expect.
The transient const. workers staying there didn't
bother me. It was quiet at night. The room was
reasonably clean. I didn't use the pool.
If i was staying for a extended period with family
and/or kids I would of spent extra and stayed at a oceanfront/resort hotel on the beach.
But for a solo guy on a road trip for a few days it was
fine !................................
If your expecting the Omni or the Ritz or a picky whiner
this ain't the place for $50 bucks a nite !

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — neutral
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank sonjaab
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
Courtyard Boynton Beach
Courtyard Boynton Beach
#3 of 14 in Boynton Beach

Been to Motel 6 Lantana? Share your experiences!