“Victoria's in LAKE WORTH, FL”

Victoria's Peruvian Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Victoria's has opened a bigger and lovely restaurant in Lake Worth. They still have the Lantana place but this one is nicer and the food is wonderful. It's nice to be able to experience a cuisine from another part of the world. I had a vegetarian appetizer and a salad and my companion had a meat dish that he raved about. I had a bite and it sure was good. Mine was potato based and so pretty I hated to eat it!

Enjoyed everything we had and can't wait to come back and try more on the menu. They also have some happy hour offerings and lunch menus that I must try.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We both ordered our food and the chef cooked 2 of the same item. That is not what we ordered. They apologized and said my order will be out shortly. When it finally arrived it was chicken and beef when I ordered seafood. Unbelievable. The chef never came out The waiter showed us what he typed in on the computer. The chef clearly got it wrong. Then we still had to pay for one of the dishes. When you mess up like that then take ownership and make it right. Didn’t happens

Reviewed August 12, 2018

A Peruvian co-worker recommended this restaurant. She said the food is delicious and the servings are big and the prices are reasonable. She was totally correct!!! We had the ceviche sampler and it just got better from there. My friend LOVED her goat entree, husband devoured the ribeye special, and I danced through my scallops and shrimp appetizer. The flan, tres leches and dulce de leche desserts completed the feast. We already can't wait to go back. Thank you, Julian, for your attentive service.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My lunch on Friday : leche de Tigre and Fish with garlic sauté was delicious. Rates and quality are excellent. Service is little overwhelming when is getting full but we were ok with that
Guillermo

Reviewed July 22, 2018

My husband and I went with another couple to enjoy Victoria’s. The restaurant is very low key and the environment authentic. They make you feel right at home. We shared a couple of appetizers and then I ordered Linguini with Peto and Skirt Steak. My friend had a Cerviche that she loved, and both of the men ordered a different skirt steak entree. Everything was yummy! We had a short wait but remember in season you can wait a long time nd they do not take reservations.