“Great Mexican Food!”

Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant serving the freshest Tex Mex cuisine for the past sixteen years. We have been voted best of the Palm Beachs and have won best Mexican restaurant for the past four years by Boynton Beach Forum.Our food is made fresh daily and we offer a variety of premium Margaritas."Come Spice Up Your Life"
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Make it a point to eat at Rosalita's every chance I get! their homemade salsa and chips can't be beat. Their cheese enchilada is to die for! The staff, especially Gina, is friendly and the service is impeccable. Brenda, the owner is always there to assist your every need. Can't say enough great things about Rosalita's!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The fajitas at Rosalita's are superb. No matter what fillings you prefer, the staff are willing to add or remove items from the offerings. In fact, the fajitas are SO good that my group get together and eat here every Wednesday at noon. One of the friendliest groups of staff; the owner Brenda is always on site to be sure service quality is upheld. I have never had any meal choice that did not live up to my expectations. And I even get tempted occasionally by the decadent desserts.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been looking for good Tex-Mex in Florida and the search is over. Delicious food,great servers...five stars!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had the pleasure of stopping in to Rosalita's Restaurant on 6/24/2014 and ordered the Pot Roast dinner. What a surprise, it was the best pot roast that I had ever eaten. Service was great and the staff was amazing. Job well done.Kelly the server/bartender was fantastic.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have been going to Rosalitas for over 20 years and the menu never gets boring. Brenda, owner, keeps a close eye on quality so the food is always consistent. My favorite is the "Pollo Fondido". I also LOVE their new recipes such as the "Cactus Chili"...yes it has real cactus...and "Flatbreads". This is a great place to eat casually, have a business meeting, or a nice date. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!