“our server Angel”

Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant serving the freshest Tex Mex cuisine for the past sixteen years. We have been voted best of the Palm Beachs and have won best Mexican restaurant for the past four years by Boynton Beach Forum.Our food is made fresh daily and we offer a variety of premium Margaritas."Come Spice Up Your Life"
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“our server Angel”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love going here to din . I brought my new boyfriend who has never been to Rosalita's before and he loved it . our server Angel was great . she was sweet , she joked along with us , our order was on point . our over all experience was great . I would recommend Rosalita's to anyone . Please make sure Angel knows that we shared our Esperance with u . Thank u , we will be back and we will request Angel .

Wellington, Florida
“Good and Fast”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I took my mom to lunch at Rosalita's last week. It was the first time either one of us had eaten there. I ordered the burro grande and my mother had the beef chimichangas. Both meals were tasty and large. We were both surprised how quickly our meals were prepared. We were only half way through our complimentary chips and salsa before the plates hit the table. The staff was friendly and attentive. The restaurant atmosphere is fun with a huge square bar on one side and a large sitting area on the other. We were both satisfied with the food and the speed of the restaurant.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Best Mexican Value in the Area”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Every time we go there, which we do as often as we can, we know we got a lot for our money, quality food that tastes great and fills you up with large quantities, and the service is always top-notch. Prices are VERY reasonable. We highly recommend rosalita's Tex Mex Grill for ron=mantic getaways OR a night out with the family.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food great price”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love this place! I go there every time I'm in the area. I'm never disappointed, the food is good, the service great and a great value for the money. I went with some friends that were celebrating an anniversary and the staff came out with a song and a free dessert! Great ending for great meal!

Visited April 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Best Tex Mex in South Florida”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been going to Rosalita's for 10+ years and we love it. We love Sally as a server and request her section every time we go. Tuesday nights is kids eat free and there is a caricature artist who is really sweet and does a great job. Food- chips and salsa are great. We also love the chicken fajitas, taco salad and flautas.

• Visited April 2013