“Great food great price”

Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant serving the freshest Tex Mex cuisine for the past sixteen years. We have been voted best of the Palm Beachs and have won best Mexican restaurant for the past four years by Boynton Beach Forum.Our food is made fresh daily and we offer a variety of premium Margaritas."Come Spice Up Your Life"
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love this place! I go there every time I'm in the area. I'm never disappointed, the food is good, the service great and a great value for the money. I went with some friends that were celebrating an anniversary and the staff came out with a song and a free dessert! Great ending for great meal!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been going to Rosalita's for 10+ years and we love it. We love Sally as a server and request her section every time we go. Tuesday nights is kids eat free and there is a caricature artist who is really sweet and does a great job. Food- chips and salsa are great. We also love the chicken fajitas, taco salad and flautas.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The place used to be packed when we visited it during the first 2-3 years, but not anymore. We go once in a while, but the restaurant is ok. It looks like the typical stereotyped Mexican restaurant. The place needs an update, including the salsa and merengue music that has nothing to do with Mexico - which is odd knowing that Mexico is one, if not the first, Hispanic country with the most amount of talented singers who are not necessarily mariachis. The food needs seasoning, not salt, but flavor; more authentic Mexican dishes, and better quality. On a positive note, the staff has always been friendly and helpful.

I think the owners should take the comments and bad experiences more seriously and not personal. Business and people are not the same since 1994; the restaurant needs some changes, especially when more Latinos open new restaurants in the area. I know things are though nowadays, but we honestly want to see more local places succeed for many, many more years - including Rosalita's.

1  Thank Lolafromflorida
Reviewed April 9, 2013

While visiting my MIL she requested we go to Rosalita's as she is unable to drive the distance any longer. We were not disappointed, food was good, plenty of it at a reasonable cost. Sunday after church was busy but service was great with no wait. Great family place with fresh salsa. Only wish I had seen the Sunday specials before I had ordered. Will be back.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The entrees are variable in quality but always sufficient in quantity for the price. Something for everyone though so its still a good place to go, especially for families.