Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach
$84
ComfortInn
$76
$103
Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
$57
Official Site
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa(Manalapan)(Great Value!)
$799
  • Pool
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
$99
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
$75
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Arrived on a busy weekend and no rooms available in the area unless you wanted to pay over $100 a night on a Friday. Called Super 8 and they too had no rooms for Friday but made a reservation for Saturday. Ended up sleeping in my car Friday night but when I arrived at Super 8 Saturday morning staff was very helpful and put a rush on a room to be ready for us and was in a room by 11 am. Room smelled and looked clean. Only thing I can say is Bathroom needs updating. Other then that everything was good and was cheaper then the Motel 6 we usually stay at and you get breakfast . I would stay here again if in the area

Room Tip: Walking distance to Wendy's and Taco Bell. Right off of I95. Wildness park up the road. Sort drive to the mall
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank georgetteh
Frank M, Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear George

It was a pleaser reading your comments. Guest satisfaction is always our goal and I am really glade we where able to do that for you. I will pass on your comments to the staff at our next meeting. We know you have a choice and we appreciate the fact you stayed with us. We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Sincerely

Frank Molina

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Frank M, Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Reviewed January 1, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 30, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

After gouging us $160 because of a general shortage of rooms in Boynton and surrounding areas, my father and I were treated to a dated, dingy, filthy, disgusting room with a toilet that wasn't completely attached to the floor and that had a seat that shifted when you were sitting on it.

My sisters, sharing a room two doors down, didn't have a shower curtain; they had to request one. They were so disgusted by the sheets and "comforter" they purchased plastic tarps own which to sleep.

A flashlight search of the room turned up old food and unidentifiable filth around and under the beds, but no bed bugs. As a precautionary measure, though, we bagged our luggage in tightly knotted garbage bags.

I wish I could give this train wreck zero stars but I will have to content myself with one.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank StephenRo
Frank M, Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Guest

Let me start out by apologizing for your stay. In all honesty I have never read a review like this one in the 25 plus years I have been in the industry. I am not sure why you paid such a high rate for a room, we are an economy hotel and rates are kept well below $100 year round. Please keep in mind third party internet booking sites are not always the least expensive.

The hotel accommodates many guests during the course of a year, the great majority of which are very satisfied and become recurring customers year after year. On occasions we drop the ball like in your case. However we will correct the problems and stride to provide the best service that we can.