- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Upon arriving, we realized that the floor in the first room was soaked in part of the room and there was mildew (room 120). We were then moved to room 321 which was dry, but the shower head was disgusting, and there were cigarette burns in the sheets and comforter. The first morning, there was no breakfast other than drinks. The last morning, we noticed bloody mucus on the side of the bed. The sheets were obviously not clean note changed during our stay. When I went to check out, I mention that I had a 40 dollar credit from signing up online. I also mention the blood on the sheets, but the attendant said there was no manager there. he was unable to assist in any way. it took him several minutes just to print out a receipt. during the last night of stay, I noticed there were bugs in the bed.