Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach
  • Pool
Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)
Bimini Inn(Lake Worth)
  • Pool
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)
View Hotel
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

The room looked like it had not been vacuumed in awhile.smelt like smoke even though it was a non smoking room and we woke up to hammers hitting the walls in the room next door. You think they would be a little smarter and not put people next to the rooms they're going to be working on.

• Stayed: July 2012
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest, Please let me start out by apologizing to you for placing you next to a room that we were going to do renovations in. Unfortunately the hotel was almost full during the time that you stayed with us and not many other rooms where available. I want to thank you for your comments, good or bad they will help to improve the overall guest experience. Your review will be passed on to the staff and any issues you encounter will be resolved for future guest.

Sincerely

A TripAdvisor Member
HUNTERSVILLE
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stopped overnight for a business trip, hotel wasn't anything great pretty much what I expected. Light went out in bathroom and front desk told us we had to wait until the next morning to get it fixed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very refreshing to read such a candid comment. Please be assured to your comments will help improve future guest stays. In closing I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have suffered during your stay. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistant for any future lodging needs

Reviewed July 10, 2012

i travel all over the states and stay at Super 8, however this was the worse. Our room was never cleaned nor new towels. They have alot of people "living" here, which i understand, but they hang out in the parking lot when you come back and night and make all kinds of noise. Not to mention some of them being evicted and the police showing up... Then at Breakfast they large groups gather around and take up all the tables. I actually refused to eat and paid for breakfast elsewhere instead of staying there. I usually give places the benefit of the doubt, but I will never stay at this hotel in Florida, and im thinking of paying more to stay elsewhere on my next trip...

Room Tip: go elsewhere ----
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda S

Dear Linda, I am sorry that you did not have a good experience during your stay. As you mention in your review we accommodate and satisfy many guest every day. the long-term guest that you mention are trade workers that are building a food store a few miles away from the hotel. Please keep in mind that the hotel can not control when and how many people will show up for breakfast at the same time. This has never been an issue in the past. However I will use your comments to see if I can improve the service.
I did some investigating and found no reasonable explanation for your room not being cleaned or you receiving fresh towels, perhaps a do not disturb sign was left on the door accidentally.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I'm not really a person who likes to write reviews but this one deserves my attention. I stayed at Super 8 Lantana and I don't regret it, in fact I loved it. The staff was very nice and helpful, the roon was clean and cozy, and the price was not bad at all. I really enjoyed it.
Since my personal experience was so good I recomended this place to a friend which later on thanks me for the advice. So if you are in the area an needs an economic and nice place to stay, don't think twice... you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Excellent price, nice and clean place to stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a review, comments like yours are always appreciated. I look forward to meeting you on a future stay.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I stayed at super 8 with my niece and daughter for the weekend. the room was clean and comfortable. the service was nice for the most part. the clerk at the front desk, shawn was very kind kind and helpful. he suggested a great BBQ restaurant that had great food and was very affordable. the maid with the red hair was also very nice. the maintenance man on the other hand was a completely different story. he was very RUDE and IMPATIENT !!!!! i called the front desk and had him sent to my room to deal with a minor issue and he was just in the worse mood. he seemed like he just woke up. and made me feel like i was being a bother to him. he told me there was nothing he could do about the problem and i was to call the front desk to have my room changed. this was the downfall of my stay. other than that every thing els was GREAT. especially the pool.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate your comments and I will pass them along to the rest of the staff. I would also like to apologize for the rude experience you had during your stay. I can tell you that on your next visit you will no longer encounter the individual that was rude to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistant.