“Very nice place and very good price, THANKS to the staff!!!”

Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I'm not really a person who likes to write reviews but this one deserves my attention. I stayed at Super 8 Lantana and I don't regret it, in fact I loved it. The staff was very nice and helpful, the roon was clean and cozy, and the price was not bad at all. I really enjoyed it.
Since my personal experience was so good I recomended this place to a friend which later on thanks me for the advice. So if you are in the area an needs an economic and nice place to stay, don't think twice... you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Excellent price, nice and clean place to stay.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a review, comments like yours are always appreciated. I look forward to meeting you on a future stay.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I stayed at super 8 with my niece and daughter for the weekend. the room was clean and comfortable. the service was nice for the most part. the clerk at the front desk, shawn was very kind kind and helpful. he suggested a great BBQ restaurant that had great food and was very affordable. the maid with the red hair was also very nice. the maintenance man on the other hand was a completely different story. he was very RUDE and IMPATIENT !!!!! i called the front desk and had him sent to my room to deal with a minor issue and he was just in the worse mood. he seemed like he just woke up. and made me feel like i was being a bother to him. he told me there was nothing he could do about the problem and i was to call the front desk to have my room changed. this was the downfall of my stay. other than that every thing els was GREAT. especially the pool.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate your comments and I will pass them along to the rest of the staff. I would also like to apologize for the rude experience you had during your stay. I can tell you that on your next visit you will no longer encounter the individual that was rude to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistant.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We had a family emergency and my husband was stranded in Florida without a place to stay. We had to scramble to locate housing at the last minute within a reasonable price range. I was fortunate to find Super 8 Lantana online. My phone call was answered by Amari Williams. Words can't express how friendly, welcoming & helpful she was!!! My husband was there for about 10 days, and each time he or I phoned, our requests were handled in a prompt & courteous manner. The room was very clean, and the rest of the staff was accommodating as well. I also had the opportunity to speak with the General Manager Frank Molina who was very pleased & humbled by my compliments of the hotel & his staff. We would definately stay there again, and recommend it to others on a budget with confidence. Again.....hats off to Amari for her wonderful attitude and outstanding customer service!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Frank M, General Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Thank you for tacking the time and effort to post your comments on Tripadvisor. It’s refreshing to read such kind words about one of our best employees. Amari and I look forward to your next visit. Please contact me directly so that I can assist you with your next stay.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

hotel is a little older but was kept up,i came down on a weekend fishing trip and had plenty of room to park the boat,the room was clean and suited our needs we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LloydC40

Dear Mr. Loyd. Thank you for taking the time to recognize us. We are glade that your stay at the super8 was a pleasant one. It is very rewarding to hear such comments from our guests. We look forward to accommodating you on your next stay.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is not a 5-Star Property, but it is a very decent place to stay at a very reasonable price. I stayed there 17 consecutive nights from 12/18/11 to 01/04/2012. It was clean, maid service was good and the management was caring and on top of things. There were no incidents at the motel during my stay. I received correspondence from the owner/manager when we returned home. I have no complaints.

Room Tip: This is a one story motel. Ask to see a couple of rooms. Some rooms have been redone and painted...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Tyree, It was a pleasure having you stay at the Super 8. We are more then glade that we could accommodate your lodging needs and look forward to doing it again in the future. The staff and I appreciate the time and effort you took in order to post your comments on Tripadvisor. Thank You.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Had to go to a funeral. Stayed the night. Staff was friendly & accommodating. Room was clean and property well kept.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Frank M, Manager at Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear Guest Thank you for sharing your kind words on Trip Advisor. It’s rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff whom I am very proud of. We look forward to serving you with your future lodging needs in Lantana / West Palm Beach area.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We found this in the Roomsaver coupon book and decided to try it. It was one of the worst hotel experiences of my life -- worse than ones I stayed at in a 3rd world country! The first room we were given the lights didn't work and upon exiting found that the door did not lock from the outside. We called the front desk and were told to come back to office and they would give us a different room. Well the 2nd room was definietly worse as the toilet leaked all over the floor and I felt like it was going to fall over everytime I used it. My husband would not move again so I had to put towels around the toilet. I reported it to the front desk and he apologized and said he would bring us extra towels which he did eventually. The high speed internet they advertised was not in my room. I was able to connect but not even able to check my email as it took forever to load anything and kept disconnecting. In the morning I could not connect at all. The girl at the desk in the morning when we checked out did not even apologize for our bad experience. All she said to us was "so the toilet is loose?"
During the night there was a lot of drinking and swearing and loud people to one side of us and to the other side people fighting til 2 in the morning.
My husband did not get his driver's license back after check in and did not realize it until the next day. We had to turn around and go back to get it. I think they should have called the room and let his know his license was at the front desk or atleast flag the account some how so he could have got it back the next morning. Now we have to be on watch for identity theft.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank woodstar0206

Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We would like to apologize for any unsatisfactory conditions that you might have experienced while a guest in our hotel.
Spring Break is always a challenge in the Hotel Business, and as sad as it is, many people today just do not have good manners; nor do they show any concern for others. While some guests in a hotel think it should be a party, there are also those guests just looking for comfort, relaxation, and some peace and quite.

Please accept my sincere apology and be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed. Please contact me directly the next time you plan to visit Lantana / West Palm Beach area. I would like to prove this was an exception and not the rule.

Frank Molina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
WoodSpring Suites Lake Worth
WoodSpring Suites Lake Worth
#5 of 11 in Lake Worth
Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach

Been to Super 8 Lantana West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!