“Do not get dressed up, come as you are!”
Review of Ukulele Brand's

Ukulele Brand's
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Prices subjest to change
Reviewed November 15, 2012

this was our first visit and we were not disappointed....good food...casual beach side (lake) atmosphere, service was good and attentive, but not too annoying....beer choice are many both bottled and on tap...reasonably priced...large portions and many choices to chose from...my burger was cooked just right...others at our table had seafood and were not disappointed...we will go back again, because we moved just around the corner.....Roy

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We've driven by this place for years and it always seemed packed, but looked a little "divey".
Finally we went for dinner and really enjoyed it. Very casual, with great views. Our service was excellent, our server Stacy was friendly, attentive, and knowledgable. My husband had the special which was a blackened prime rib, and said it was very good. My father had the Shephard's Pie, which was enormous and he also said it was very good. I really enjoyed my Lake Margorie Salad which was fresh, with crispy lettuce, juicy and tender chicken, and great pecans and blue cheese. Our drinks were reasonably priced and the bartender was generous. It was a very enjoyable meal and we'll return.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not a bad place to have a drink. Nice atmosphere on the lake. The food, however, is sub par. I would go for the drinks.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

It has a nice atmosphere. They have a live band playing music. We always seat out doors with a view of the lake. Love their hush puppies. Their seafood is really good.

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

The service is slow the food is terrible the reason I'm giving one star is because the view of the lake everything else is terrible.