“Big Fat Greek Wait for my food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“Big Fat Greek Wait for my food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food is decent. The gyros and pizza are good. The last time we were here we had to wait 45 minutes for our food and the restaurant wasn't that busy. When you take kids to dine out this is not a good thing. I would come back for a gyro but I would rather go to Fresco's for Pizza.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Tampa, Florida
“Ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service was absolutely great! Very friendly and customer oriented servers. The facilities were dated and the pizza did not seem fresh.

Visited April 2013
N.C.
“Great pasta-Great bargain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Pizza Villa has specials three nights per week. Single topping pasta ,choice of toppings for $4.95 Plus two for on beer and wine ! Generous portions-delicious too. Don't know how they do it. Pleasant atmosphere and prompt friendly service .

• Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“YUMMMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I can't think of one bad meal here and I pick up takeout frequently. They have a great house dressing. I order the musaka and briam the most and love them. But you can just order a pizza or pasta too. Oh try the canoli.

Visited February 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“great New York style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I live in Las Vegas but every time I come to visit my family in Land O Lakes Florida, I always go to eat at Pizza Villa. I am originally from NY so I know good pizza when I eat it and I really like Villa Pizza's pizza. Their prices are good, good drinks specials and you cannot beat their Thursday night special of spagetti or bakes ziti for $4.99. I've eaten here for many years whenever I vacation in Land O Lakes and the people are very friendly here.

• Visited January 2013