Just returned from trip to Caliente, Tampa for a couple of days - resort is continuing to become more rundown each time we go. We have gone to Caliente for several years now and they have done nothing to clean up or remodel rundown conditions. There are rotten boards in the ceilings outside, dirty, the chairs outside of sportsbar are falling apart. Lounge chairs are filthy and not been cleaned. Food service was not good when we were there, new servers and they were more interested in goofing around with each other than taking care of customers. Food was OK not great. Husband got ribs for dinner one night and could hardly eat then they were so tough. Think our visits are going to end which is a shame because they had such a good resort for clothing optional visitors. And all this for a daily fee of $100.00 for a couple!! Not worth it anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caliente Tampa is a captivating blend of clothing-optional solitude, exhilaration and sizzle that is ideal for the seasoned clothing-optional traveler and first-timer alike. Inside Caliente Tampa, you will be pampered, wined, dined, and treated with world-class sensitivity you so richly deserve.Beautifully appointed Villas, Condominiums, vacation Casitas and Hotel Suites will become your secluded home away from home for a stay that might last but a week or two, yet the memories will last a lifetime.Just outside your door, turquoise lagoons, a sapphire lake, sports and fitness facilities, tiki bars, decadent cuisine, and sumptuous Spa Sereno are just a few of the many opportunities that beckon. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Caliente Resort All Inclusive
- Caliente Hotel Land o Lakes
- Caliente Club And Resorts Florida/Land O Lakes