Overall Caliente was a fun experience. Knew about swinging going in and it was no big deal. I would have preferred to know that club attire was needed to not stand out in club. Next time I will act accordingly. Wasn't fond of how strict access was even when nothing was opened. Had a little trouble finding water before anything opened. We got along better than fine with others and it was a fun time. If you can't handle the wild people you might want to avoid it. Although we aren't "lifestylers", we still had fun and the stylers left us alone when we said no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caliente Tampa is a captivating blend of clothing-optional solitude, exhilaration, and sizzle that is ideal for the seasoned clothing-optional traveler and first-timer alike. Inside Caliente Tampa, you will be pampered, wined, dined, and treated with world-class respect and sensitivity you so richly deserve. Beautifully appointed Villas, Condominiums, vacation Casitas and Hotel Suites will become your secluded home away from home for a stay that might last a weekend, a week, or even more. And yet the memories will last a lifetime. Just outside your door, turquoise lagoons, a sapphire lake, sports and fitness facilities, tiki bars, decadent cuisine, and relaxing Spa Sereno are just a few of the many opportunities that beckon. Come enjoy music by the pool, drinks with friends in our Piano Bar, a game in our Sports Bar, or dance the night away in our sexy night club. From theme parties to fitness classes, from karaoke to tennis, you can do it all at Caliente Club & Resorts. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Caliente Resort All Inclusive
- Caliente Hotel Land o Lakes
- Caliente Club & Resorts Florida/Land O Lakes