“Dream come true!”

Capt. Clay Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Tarpon Springs inshore fishing charters for Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Sea Trout.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Can't say enough after my son & I came too Florida Late for Tarpon, we descided to go shark fishing. Between catching bait fish and a couple dozen trout we headed to shark fishing. We saw some fish surface and descided to pull in by the coast guard station. They were Tarpon! So we descided to try & Pow my son got a 7ft 150lb + Fish. Can't ask for more and my 13 year old hasn't stopped talking about it!!! That along with a minnimum 24 Shark and 24 trout + Others, This was the best fishing in Florida EVER!!! Thanks Clay & We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Capt. Clay Fishing Charters

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have used Captain Clay about 5 times now. Every trip has been great and we caught a lot of fish. Clay really knows what he's doing. Great equipment and excelent service. On our last trip we borugt our 11 year old granddaughter and 10 year old grandson. Captain clay was great with the kids. From the time he dropped the anchor till the kids had enough we were catching fish. Clay always makes us feel like we have know him for years. I can't wait to get back down to go fishing again.

1  Thank ScooterZ20
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Capt. Clay is one of the best Captains on the west coast, heck the whole state! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a recent trip I surfed the web looking to see if I could find a guide short notice. I found Clay Eavenson at Capt.Clay.com. After giving directions and time for the marina to meet, we decided to get there early. As we arrived, in to the marina comes a BEAUTIFUL 22' Ranger center console. Capt. Clay was returning from going out to get fresh live bait. Clay made us feel very comfortable from the beginning and thoughout thee entire day. All the equipment was proffessional grade. I kept saying to my Brother "this is JUST like being on ESPN or WFN". We finally had to tell the skipper that we were done, Capt Clay knows the Tampa waters like no other. I WILL book with Capt Clay any time I am in the Tampa Bay area and will share this with my fishing friends.
Thanks so much Capt Clay for making an awesome memory.

1  Thank cpoboats