“Love their Pizza”

Uptown Pizza and Subs
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Uptown Pizza and Subs is family owned and operated. We take pride in using the freshest and finest ingredients. Our pizza is homemade, NY Style, hand tossed and prepared to order.
Spring Hill, FL
“Love their Pizza”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Love their pizza and their $5 lunch special. You get your pizza quickly and it is terrific, love the crust. My favorite is spinach and mushroom, yumm

2 Thank dlmorgan83

Tampa, Florida
“Got to be the best NYC pizza joint in Northen Tampa.”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Having lived in NYC for a few years I was pleased to find a NYC style pizza place in Land O Lakes during my visit. I can say it is your typical NYC pizza joint as no advertisement is used to find this place. If you�re from NYC you know that the quality of your pizza is your advertisement. D�cor is again pretty simple with NY designs on the wall, which brings back memories. As soon as you walk into the place you know these guys are the real deal by the way pizza is prepared, tossed and served. I also tried their Cheesecake to see if they got that one right, I can say I give their NYC Cheesecake a �B� rating on the NYC scale, which will translate to an �A� rating NYC Cheesecake style down here in Florida. As for the Pizza it would be at a NYC �B-�rating (Keep in mind Florida Water limits these guys), so that would make it an �A-�rating on NYC pizza style here in Florida. As a plus I had a chance to talk to the owner Sam, a good guy with a real heart for Pizza. On a short note if you never had NYC pizza and want to know what NYC pizza is like, give these guys a try and they will put you on the right path. Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited March 2011
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza around!”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I have lived in the area for over 4 years and this is our favorite place for pizza! We have tried all of the others, but keep returning why cause they are the best! Fresh ingredients, friendly staff, and great prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best pizza in Land O Lakes/Lutz.”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Best pizza in Land O Lakes/Lutz.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook