“Nice find- great meeting place-good food!”
Review of Black 'n Brew

Black 'n Brew
Ranked #8 of 458 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 1, 2014

great soups, salads and sandwiches- service quick & friendly, Nice place to take visitors, business meetings- or just a calm, cute place to eat, Across from Munn Park and down the street from Lake Mirror-nice walk after eating. Will definitely be back. The breads are fresh, bacon crispy, --best sandwich I have had in quite awhile!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've had soup, salads and OMG the best chocolate cake here. I wish they were open a little later on Sundays so that we could hang out after a movie at the Polk Theatre.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great menu, service. Superb café for lunch. Great fresh salads and sandwiches made to order. Wait staff was very attentive, offering suggestions. Perfect place for lunch.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

It's easy to find Black 'n' Brew. If you are wandering around downtown Lakeland it's right there on the square. The only issue for me is the name. I guess someone was trying to be cute and witty but I thought the place was a pub. However, one look in the door and the friendly aroma of roasting coffee pouring out onto the street confirmed that I could get a cup of my favourite fuel in there. We ordered inside and they brought our coffees and teas out to us. They could make this place really cute by investing in some nicer tables and chairs out there - note to management. Everyone was friendly and the price was right. It's nice to see that downtown Lakeland is virtually free of chain restaurants and coffee shops. You know who i am talking about. They can hang out on route 98.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Almost always busy for lunch, convenient for coffee in the morning, and a great meeting place for business-types, young moms with kids, and everyone else in between. The summer salad is great, the soups are hot and fresh. I like several of the sandwiches, but not sure I have a favorite. The service is genuinely caring and attentive without being a nuisance. My favorite place in downtown Lakeland.