“Yummy Flat Bread”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The black n brew special flat bread was very tasty and they have a good beer selection. The salad was fresh and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent Sandwiches, Good Service. Fresh Bread, good meat and toppings. It was busy during lunch, which is always a good sign.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I haven't ate in the restaurant, but I won a raffle for free sandwich catering and the platters were pretty and the sandwiches were very good. I need to go and try again myself!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

There were a group of us that went after Church. I personally don't drink coffee so the Raspberry tea was good for me. The rest of the group loved the different choices of coffee.
The food was very tasty and nicely plated. I had the egg plant on a flat bread with tomatoes and cheese. It was heavenly. We also had the Mushroom & Brie Bisque. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Just2Qut
Reviewed July 11, 2012

super for lunch, fresh food, good bet, great sammys and salads