“What a cool place”

Harry’s Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #3 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

On our way back from Orlando, my wife and I decided to stop in Lakeland for lunch. It was raining and we stumbled into Harry's. It a slice of the Louisiana in downtown Lakeland. Most everything we saw on the menu had some form of spice or sauce.

What a cool place in a cool setting. Great Bar area, vast seating area, great menu and my wife and I were both very pleased with our lunches. I would go out of my way to visit Harry's again.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Harry;s is a great place to find great food at reasonable prices. The hard part is deciding what to order as everything is great

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice place to go with friends and/or family. Spicy food if you want, but not necessary if you don't.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Are here yesterday. We started off with a bowl of crawfish bisque. I had the shrimp and scallops Orleans with red beans and rice. My wife had crab encrusted red fish with cheese grits.

Ended this delicious meal with bananas foster.

Fantastic meal, inside the restaurant you would not know you weren't in NOLA.

They also have seating outside on the patio next to the sidewalk.

If you are looking for a great restaurant in Lakeland you won't be disappointed here.

We got to the restaurant about 4:30 so we were seated immediately. By the time we left there were about 15 people waiting for a seat. So get there early or do a little window shopping at some of the downtown shops to kill the time you have to wait

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great restaurant with atmosphere but more importantly excellent food. If you didn't know better you would think you were in New Orleans. My wife and I split a grilled shrimp salad and a catfish Po'Boy, which rivaled any that we had in Louisiana. The shrimp were plentiful and delicious. Our waiter even had the portions divided for us on separate plates and was happy to do so at no extra charge (which we have encountered in other restaurants). Great value and great food in Lakeland!!!

1  Thank brcag