“Curtis is an Awesome server”

Harry’s Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #3 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

What a breath of fresh air. We were blessed to have Curtis as our server. He sure made extra money for the restaurant. He suggested the corn crab chowder which was fantastic. He suggested the Arnold Palmer which was good. He kept our bread and drinks refilled. Ladies at a table next to us said, "You have a great waiter. I've been listening to him. Where is our waitress?" Our waiter was waiting on tables inside and kept running back outside to check on us. He was so attentive that I asked for the manager so I could let her know how great we thought he was. The food at Harry's is better than the food I ate in Louisiana last year. Needless to say, when we return to Harrys, we will ask for Curtis to serve us. If I were you, I would too.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice atmosphere and great food after a long day of meetings! I would go back the next time I'm in Lakeland.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thanks to TripAdvisor we found this gem right close to the Amtrak on our recent daytrip leaving the car behind and enjoying Lakeland Downtown on foot. What a tasty unique NOLA menu!! The eggplant-crabmeat stack was lip-smackin'. What a great intro to historic Lakeland! Already trying to figure another reason to return, or maybe compare the Harry's in St Augustine. Great food, caring staff!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wanted good seafood and Harry's was recommended....excellent food....New Orleans type food....unique and reasonable....nice downtown area of Lakeland....staff was great....gave us ideas of what to order....interesting and varied side dishes....I had the collard greens and they were the best I have ever had....my husband had fried oysters and they were perfectly cooked....it was just a good time....we look forward to going back soon

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wife and I drove here for lunch today. I had the Blackened Red Fish with Red Beans and Rice; Wife had the Blackened Mahi Mahi with Nola Rice. Both were excellent. Waitress was friendly and professional. The place was clean and well attended. Reasonable prices, excellent food, nice experience, we'll be back.