“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

You may not always get the best service, but you are guaranteed to have amazing food! I love coming here!

1  Thank Ashley C

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I found this place about a month ago and have been there 5 times. The food is great and the service is friendly. I have ordered something different each time and the flavors are always amazing. Their lunch special is a very good deal with a small side salad, a cup of the best tomato soup I have ever had, your entree served with rice and naan (bread), and a small dessert. I was completely full but still wanted to eat the rest of the bread because it is just that good.

I have taken people there for business and taken my wife to have her try it. Everyone I have taken has really enjoyed the meal.

I will definitely be back!

2  Thank Larry B
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I work in the vicinity of Café Roti and for almost ten years I have enjoyed the experience of this restaurant. The owner, chef and staff create a friendly environment while fresh herbs, spices and specially prepared meats & vegetables express the flavors and cultures of Pakistan and northern India. The tandoor oven roasts delicious meats that have been specially marinated and a very delicate naan. I prefer the plain naan but garlic is good too. Lunch is quick but includes a soup of the day, salad, main course and dessert of the day. I prefer the butter chicken, tiki masala or a dish made with spinach. Dinner is great for take out or dine in. For dinner, they carry an Indian beer I prefer called Haywards 5000 and the music takes you away on a mini-vacation. Thank you to all the kind staff who make the Café a great place to meet with people and enjoy exotic foods.

1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If you like Indian food, this is the place to go! Excellent food (especially the butter chicken... Yum). Definitely worth trying even if you don't know that you like Indian food.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Cafe Roti is by far the best Indian place to eat and also to get takeout! I live in Orlando, Fl and there are no Indian restaurants that compare to Cafe Roti. Whenever I come into town to visit my brother and my mom I come here or get takeout. The Veggie masala is amazing and also the cheese naan! Definetly try if you are in the area! I just came back from Europe to many different countries and no Indian food compared to Cafe Roti over there either!

1  Thank Sessyb123