“Fantastic Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have visited this restaurant at least 6 times now and every time I am there I try something different on the menu. So far everything has been delicious. You get a full course meal which includes a soup, salad, fresh bread, your main dish and dessert. The soup is amazing and always consistent in flavor and quality, the dessert is rice pudding which is homemade. The bread is something like pita bread but moist and flavorful. I have had Indian food at another restaurant in another city and it was not really that great but I wanted to give it a try again and tried it at Café Roti. I love it. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Took a party of 10 here (5 with Gluten intolerance issues). The Chef visited our table and went over how he prepared the meals so as not to introduce wheat contamination. They prepare foods to your desired heat level from 0 to 10. We had great service and a great dinner. We have eaten here many time and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The last time we ate here, we had take out. It was inedible. I threw most of it out. Bleh! This is not authentic Indian cuisine. Evidenced by all the white and latino faces working in the kitchen. They need at least one head chef with a decent recipe to make it work. Surprised they are still in business.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This winter my husband, two friends and myself have been here twice. Our one lady friend does NOT like spicy food so we were a little concerned. The staff were so helpful with advice on the "heat" or spice in any dish. We ALL had a great experience and hope to get another visit to the Roti before we head back to the UK and our friends to back north to Michigan.
Well done.....

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've walked into this restaurant twice and walked out but because of this site I gave it a shot on Saturday and I'm so happy I did. When I got there it was about 2:30pm and lunch was over but the owner took us anyways and was so nice & pleasant but most of all the food was sooooooo good. I got the butter chicken which is what i always get at an indian restaurant. This is now a must place for me when I'm in Lakeland.