“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Roti

Cafe Roti
Ranked #37 of 445 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Hollywood, Florida
“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've walked into this restaurant twice and walked out but because of this site I gave it a shot on Saturday and I'm so happy I did. When I got there it was about 2:30pm and lunch was over but the owner took us anyways and was so nice & pleasant but most of all the food was sooooooo good. I got the butter chicken which is what i always get at an indian restaurant. This is now a must place for me when I'm in Lakeland.

• Visited February 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“Wonderful food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

My wife and I have been here twice now and were very pleased with both the food and the service. The atmosphere is great, the staff are very helpful, the food magnificent and the portions are generous. My wife had never eaten Indian before coming here and is now a fan.

• Visited February 2014
“Butter Chicken. Yes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My friends and I frequent this place. I'd be lying if I said I'd been to tons of Indian places, maybe half a dozen anywhere. But oh, how I love butter chicken. I don't ever eat anything else it's so good. I am hungry just thinking about it. The lunch price is 9.99 for tons of food. The doc who owns it is there quite a bit and seems like a friendly guy, and I love supporting local spots. Hooray for Cafe Roti!

Visited February 2014
Miami, Florida
“the place to go if you like Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had being dining there for many years, we love the food, the service and the chef :)
Prices are good for the value of the meals. We are from out of town , but when we are in Lakeland and have a night off, we go for Indian food. We also invited our friends to come over with us and they love the food. Other than food, they offer beers and wine, and with a good company nothing makes it more special than enjoy a good dinner. :)
We have being as a couple only and with friends as well.

• Visited December 2013
“Disappointed yet again.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Not much changed in 4 years. Food was average, over use of cilantro. Not impressed with the overall cleanliness of the place and really wasn't impressed with the cook handling the money. Won't be back. My wife and I enjoy Indian cuisine and were disappointed for the last time.

Visited December 2013