“Fresh and good, don't be fooled by the appearance”
Review of China One

China One
Ranked #208 of 452 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I read the other reviews and was a little uncertain, especially when I saw the tell-tale signs in the store of the photos of various dishes with the names printed underneath the pictures. We were so hungry though, we quickly decided and ordered. When we opened the styrofoam container what ever preconceived notions went out the door. The food was hot, fresh and perfectly with a wonderful flavor. The rice was tasty, hot and not overlooked. My husband had general zho's chicken was good. I had shrimp with brown sauce and it was wonderful. Some sit down Chinese restaurants do not even taste this good! The shrimp was hot and firm, but not chewy or overcooked. It could easily be cut with a plastic fork. All in all, it was a good experience and the next time we are in the area we will definitely be back again!

There are newer reviews for China One

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I eat here two or more times a week. The food is very fresh, cooked to order. The value is great for the portions. Must try! The food has better taste and quality than any buffet or Chinese restaurants around.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Great wanton soup. Most of the rest of the menu is blah average Chinese food.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

best ribs in town and they will take care of you. if you go for lunch they got good lunch specials

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I have been going to China 1 in Lakeland Florida for a few years and they have great food and absolutely the BEST Won Ton Soup....I have eaten in quite many Chinese Places from here to Tampa and do yourself a favor and make this place a MUST stop place...you will be back...guaranteed!

1  Thank Mazoodad