“Good food nice atrospere”

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Ranked #32 of 446 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Alachua, Florida
“Good food nice atrospere”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had the salmon which was excellent. All the people in our party enjoyed there food. The loaded French fries were also very good. Be sure to have the donuts in a bag for dessert, excellent!!

Visited April 2013

New Jersey
“Fun Spot and Tastey Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We enjoyed the upbeat and lively environment and the staff and food was excellent. The award winning wings were so good. Nice variety of beer on tap, lots of TV screens. Hot doughnuts for desert hit the spot.

Visited March 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Hungarieeeee”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recently I was on a golf trip to Lakeland Florida and we had finished a round of golf and decieded to go out for supper. We decided on The Olive Garden but when we arrived we found out the was an hour wait. Upon leaving we noticed another resaurant just beside the Olive Garden so we though lets give it a try. Well I am glad the Olive Garden was busy as this turned out to be one of the best eateries of the rib nature I have ever ate at and would recommend anyone to go their. It has a great atmosphere and lots of ambiance.

• Visited January 2013
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere...Can't wait to go to my local Smokey Bones!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Ate there several times on a recent business trip. First night I had the brisket and ribs. Both were tender and delicious. They had three types of sauces you could try and they were all good. I tried it a second night and had the best hamburger I have had in a decade. I eat my burgers medium rare and it was cooked & seasoned perfectly. Staff was friendly, energetic, & knowledgeable of their menu items. I went with a large group both nights and both servers were fantastic. Great place to watch a game or hang out with friends. If you are taking children - I would go early because later in the evening the atmosphere changed to more of a "bar type" setting with a louder rambunctious crowd.

• Visited December 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“Won't go back. Didn't finish and made them aware but they didn't care.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Was good when they first opened but our meals were crap, we didn't finish and they didn't care it was bad. Even the donuts tasted bad like old or bad oil. Didn't eat and left and will never go back. I know of 2 others that had similar expereince and said they won't go back.