“A-1”

Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
asheville,NC, United States
“A-1”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Every employee we encountered at his hotel was extremely friendly, polite, professional and helpful. We have been staying at this hotel for the last several years when we are in the Lakeland area and have seen the same employees, with the turn over in the hotel business that is saying something.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Located next to restaurants but the hotel itself is very quite. I could not even hear doors closing. The beds are very comfortable and a nice pool. The staff are very helpful and polite. The king bed is very enjoyable and flat screen tv makes the stay comfortable before going to bed.

• Stayed July 2013
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed July 5, 2013

this hotel is in a quiet area, within walking distance to several eating places. i've always stayed on family business & now they know my whole family! the staff is so nice & attentive & there's been no turnover. it's quiet, clean & has everything you need. the breakfast is pretty typical, but gets you on your way. the coffee in the ROOMS is even good! will probably not be over that way again & i will miss the staff. definitely the best place to stay in lakeland.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Barbara H
Savannah, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Do not waste your time. They do not want or value your business. The room was hot and muggy when we arrived. The desk clerk was out front smoking and kept looking back at us while we waited to be checked in. It was late in the evening and no concern was shown. Breakfast the next morning was terrible, no where close to what you used to get when staying at a Hampton Inn. I am no longer a LOYAL customer after my stay here, I am done with this brand for sure.

1 Thank Anthony W
pace, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Hotel was reasonably priced. Beds were comfortable, rooms very clean and fresh. Excellent location to the interstate in either direction. Hotel breakfast was warm and adequate to start the day. Pool was clean except for few bugs. Location great to reach Tampa and Orlando. One traffic light and you are on the interstate. Our stay was 5 nights, a little family vacation. the manager went out of his way to accomodate any of our needs.

Lake Worth, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is a standard Hampton Inn. Everything was clean and in good condition. The staff was very nice to us and made the stay above average. I have stayed in the area three times and this is the hotel I prefer for a relatively inexpensive stay.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Lakeland. My stay was short and uneventful but wanted to share my review of the hotel.
My room was clean and comfortable and they are remodeling the older rooms so they are trying to make it nice.
My one complaint, the employee at the front desk when I checked in to the hotel. She was rude, inattentive, seemed confused about how to do her job, and well, just not a people person.
The morning breakfast room was clean and the selection was nice.
I would stay here again if in the area, just maybe try to check in during the day to avoid the less than pleasant evening staff.

Room Tip: For the next few months I guess, ask for a room away from the construction.