WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Lakeland
Fort Lauderdale
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Good for the price. I am not sure I will stay there again. But the price everything was okay. I was there to visit Legoland, this is not a good place to stay because of the distance to Legoland. But the hotel is OK for the price.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Derrby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
SW Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We got a good deal on the price of a night's stay. The lobby was neat and clean. The pool was a nice size and clean. Our room was decent and clean. The only really problems that we had were 1. They ran out of towels (they did not give us a whole bunch in the room and we needed some for the pool) 2. The walls were thin. We could hear people up and down the halls really late and very early in the morning (before 5 AM) There were loud and rude people which the hotel cannot really control that so I do not fault them for that. Bad news for our friends. There car got a window smashed but nothing was taken. Park in the FRONT if possible! We heard the bkfst wasn't much so we opted to go through a drive thru. We will be in town again for another tournament so we will most likely stay again if we can get around the same price we got this time.

Room Tip: Park in the front not the back I would not recommend staying in a room by the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nikfour
Lakeland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

The lobby entrance was clean and well kept. However, when we got to our floor, the carpet was very dirty and seemed to be buckling in spots. This did not give a good impression of what to expect in the room. Overall, the stay at this hotel was okay. I don't know that I would select this location for my next trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Charlene C
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I booked in for a night for a place to stay in. I requested for a King Room with sofa bed. And they did upgraded my room. The room are pretty spacious. The flat screen tv is modern. With fridge and microwave.

I did not expected how convenient it is. It is not the most upgraded room nor bathroom. But for it's price, it's really worth it.

I don't have complaints.

The rooms are pretty clean.

I ended up staying 2 more nights and I requested to move me in a room with a stronger wi-fi and they accomocated me pretty well.

The breakfast is ok.

What I like most is it's close to the highway plus its just few steps away from Waffle House for a midnight snack or late dinner. Burger King is nearby too. (Walking Distance)

But F.Y.I. If you are looking for shopping and resturants it is a mile away.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty good. Depends on your preference. Never hurts to ask for your preference.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo