“Good stay”
Review of Ramada Lakeland

Ramada Lakeland
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here Saturday night April 28 2013 it was a good stay for the price... Even Thoe we were right above the front door we slept very good..rooms are big and roomy..restrooms are also pretty big if your budget is tight and need a room I recommend this place . Will stay again if we visit that area again...

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We took the decision of book this hotel based on some good review. What you need to know about this place, is you will get no more than what you are paying for. We selected this place for a weekend visiting Legoland. The hotel is old, the room are smelly, old decor with a 32" Tv that deserve to be in a museum, I haven't seen on tv than old in a long time...My wife found a roach, and she wasn't able to use the shower. I tried and I couldn't as well, called Front desk and she asked me to pull hard the shower faucet knob.I couldn't. Front desk people showed up to my room and taught me to pull really hard to use the shower...This lady seem upset because she had to pulled really hard and show me I was wrong!!! LOL when she left, I noticed that you had no chance to control the water's temperature!!!! Thanks god was hot and not ice cold!!! Breakfast is poor, Anyways...If we had the chance to not stay in this hotel anymore, absolutely we will!!! I don't recommend this hotel, unless your budget is tight.

1  Thank Alejandro_Silva

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a good night's sleep at Ramada in Seymour Indiana on our return trip for Florida Vacation and was thankful for the clean room, courteous staff, lovingly facility and good breakfast that was hot and fresh. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple