“My extended stay....”
Review of Ramada Lakeland

Ramada Lakeland
Ranked #20 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I can't say enough about the staff at this Ramada Inn.
Very friendly, nice, helpful and knowledgable
I even by chance met the owners, great young men who are
doing all then can to make this a first rate hotel.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. Had no issues whatsoever.
The ladies that take care of the rooms will go out of their way to be helpful
with any of your room needs.
The man that handles the breakfast buffet is the most friendly and
knowledgable person I have met in a hotel of late.
The food area is always clean and neat.
He makes some great eggs too!
Even the maintenance staff is very helpful, one fellow helped me out
with my car!
You definitely feel safe here too, very important issue for sure.
The only beef I could say I had was that they as yet have not
put in flat screen TV's. But I understand that is coming in a few months.
So I guess if that is my only negative....what do I have to complain about!
As I look back over what I wrote it looks like I am an employee of the hotel!
I can assure you I am not!

Room Tip: If you have you have your laptop with you make sure you are on the pool side of the building. Better...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 8, 2011

My flight at Lakeland airport was 7 am so I decided to spend the night at Ramada lakeland. It was about 17km from the Lakeland airport, the price was great and the rooms very clean.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cpi_11
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Spent a couple of nights here apparently it was recently updated. It seems like the mgmt are doing a great job in maintaining the grounds. Slept really well and was able enjoy the outdoor pool. Very friendly and acommodating staff. Good breakfast selection. Fantastic price I don't think it gets much better than this.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank daveroco75
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Clean, average room, free breakfast, friendly staff. Not bad for an inexpensive night.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I was attending business there for the weekend, very comfortable place. For the price, i wasnt expecting all this. The rooms were very clean, great service, beutifull pool, although i didnt get much time to relax at the pool. There was a comedy show in the bar on the saturday night, which was an unexpected surprise. Got a chance to laugh and have some drinks in the on site restaurant/bar. Will return in a month to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Gertrude G
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Front desk lady was very warm and attentive and checked me in no time at all.
Entered my room and was pleasantly suprised on how roomy it was, everything felt clean and smelled fresh. Location was very convenient, right off of the interstate so it was very easy for me to get to my destination. Lobby was bright and open and the pool was decent. Great place for the price, when I am come back I will be booking at this Ramada. Kudos to the staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Burt R
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Traveling to visit family in the area. Check in was efficient and the desk clerk was friendly. (Rick) Got to our room and only had one set of towels. Called the front desk and Rick was at our door with more towels in less than 5 minutes and he was able to later give me directions to a venue the next day. Seemed to be an event going on with a lot of people drinking but I thought the staff did a wonderful job keeping the even seperate the non event guests. Overall, a clean & quiet hotel in a good location with very competitive rates.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo