Hyatt Place Lakeland Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
$88
$77
$109
GardenInn.com
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$76
$63
$101
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland West(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsconvention centerattending an eventliving areaclose to downtowndance competitionfree breakfastwonderful staymini fridgestaff was friendlyking bedroom was largeright next doorfirst floorvery nice hoteloatmealbeds were comfortabledefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the hotel for the weekend. The room was very spacious and accommodated my family's needd. The room had a separate sitting area that eliminated the need to use the bed for anything other than sleeping. Also, the room was very clean. Free breakfast was offered in the morning and a wide variety of choices were offered. All staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank 282MoniqueH
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I go to Lakeland about every month and have only stayed in the hotel. I choose it because of price, cleanliness and also the good breakfast!

The hotel has the most friendliest front desk staff. No matter what time I have arrived they are always talkative and helpful. They always try and get me in the best room they can. It is very clean and the beds are comfy.

I have to say the air conditioner needs some work. I put it very cold and it does not seem to get too cold, but it is cold enough. The rooms are very roomy and very clean.

The breakfast is included and is more than coffee, Danish, and cold cereal. It is worth the stay for sure! Overall it is a quiet hotel but I have found on certain sides of the hotel I have been able to hear a train all night long, though that is not the hotels fault.

Like I said I go to Lakeland almost monthly and have stayed only there. I will book this hotel each time I return.

Room Tip: Some rooms you can hear the train at night
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Best place in town my wife and I stayed here last year we loved it so much we had to stay here again. When we arrived the staff remembered us and greeted us by name and they went out of their way to make are stay perfect. The food is great new menu lots of choices and free breakfast is tops. The rooms are the same as most Hyatt Place locations and as always they are spotless. If your in town stay here it is centrally located and walking distance to some good restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mlrees1968
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was looking for a safe hotel in Lakeland to stay solo for just a night before headed to my next destination. This hotel was recommeded by Travelocity, and after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, I decided to give it a chance. The staff were all very friendly, especially upon check in. I was able to pick which floor I wanted my room. The rooms were very quiet, clean, and beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel is right next to the Lakeland Center if you have business there, and only a few blocks from the downtown area. I wasn't able to spend much time in the morning for breakfast, but everything looked great. I grabbed a ham, egg and cheese english muffin to go that was delicious.
I did get a chance to sit out by the pool in the evening to relax. The pool was

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Tracie01
Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you are looking for a place in Lakeland near the convention center, this is THE place to stay. Literally - it's the only place (not sketchy) and it's honestly a nice hotel. For the price, and given that it's in Lakeland (not the best area), it's a well-kept, clean and modern hotel. The bar was fantastic, and stocked fresh salads and sandwiches 24/7 for guests coming in after a late show. You can walk from the hotel to the nicer part of downtown Lakeland, and the hotel stocks amenities you may have forgotten (toothpaste, etc.).

The housekeeping wasn't fantastic - they would clean our room and forget to replace towels or vacuum - but the room was still clean. We also lost about $80 worth of food because our room fridge broke; and, after management said the fridge was "fixed," it never got cold again, and what food survived the first problem didn't last after the second. There was no room microwave, but there was a microwave available for use in the lobby. The windows do not open, but the air flow is good in the room.

The breakfast was great! If you're looking for a place in the Lakeland area, stay here for the safest and best bet.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the first floor closest to the convention center and you will avoid slow lines at the elevator. Make sure to check the temp in your fridge multiple times throughout the day.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business