$121
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$115
$104
Hampton.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$63
$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$62
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Hotels.com
All reviewshistorical hotelmirror laketerrace grillfree valet parkingself parkheart of downtownlovely lakefull service hotelgreat downtown locationold floridasitting roomrooms are smallchain hotelwalking distancecontinental breakfastolder hotelrestaurants and bars
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

The terrace hotel is an average hotel, although certainly it is always fun to be in historic one. Rooms are decent size, but very plain. Service is average with no negatives, but no wow factors. City has little to offer, so more of a place to stop for the night and grab a bite to eat.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Bruce D, General Manager at Lakeland Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2017

My wife and I just spent 3 days and 2 nights staying here and I was vary nice. The staff, Kate in particular, was very helpful and friendly. I had reserved a suite on line thru a travel site, but there seemed to be a mix-up with our reservations, but Kate was very helpful in clearing it up and making sure we got the room we wanted. The bed was a very comfortable king and so we both got good rest. I would stay again if I am ever in Lakeland, FL.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Bruce D, Front Office Manager at Lakeland Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Visited Lakeland for one night and we stayed here again after a previous positive experience.
Valet staff very friendly and the check in person was pleasant. We like the location since it is within walking distance to downtown parks and Mirror Lake is literally across the street.
Our room was a Suite that had a large bathroom for my wife since she has a disability. I made my last minute reservation direct with the hotel since I needed to ask questions about an accessible room. Very Helpful person answered my questions.
Light continental breakfast was a choice of muffins or pastries with coffee/tea.Nothing "fancy" but decent that Kept us going until lunch!

Will stay here again

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

One can only imagine the corners they cut with washing sheets if this is how they serve food!Stayed here for two nights - this was what they put the room service on. I found a hair in the food which prompted me to inspect the cart itself. This is what I found. A cart used to transport dirty dishes to the dishwasher. The germs of hundreds of people's food waste was on this cart and they served me food on it which made me ill. When I called about it - they only cared about the hair in the food and not the disgusting cart. It was not taken off my bill either. It is foul and I am sure a sanitation violation. I've traveled all over the world, and stayed in some not so great places - this is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth W

Reviewed July 15, 2017

The hotel is old but clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and the hotel has a lot of charm including a lovely porch area. It is within walking distance of several parks, lakes and a variety of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo