“2 Star Hotel”

Lakeland Terrace Hotel
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
“2 Star Hotel”
Reviewed December 10, 2004

This hotel is branded as 3 star, but it's only 2 star. Their regular rates are very high, however I got a good rate at $65 a night from hotels, so I didn't care it was only a 2 Star Hotel. It's got some historic architecture, and it's the best hotel in Lakeland, but Lakeland is no business or tourist town. Room was a little small but comfy, rates are normally $149 a night. If you can get a great deal like I had it's just fine, if not you're paying too much for a 2 star hotel.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Polish first
Reviewed February 22, 2004

My husband and I spent a night at the Terrace when we were looking for a house in Lakeland. It was lovely, with nice views of the town. The Terrace has a small-hotel feel, yet the hotel has all the necessary amenities. I've had brunch at the Terrace since I moved to Lakeland, and the food is excellent. The service is friendly, too!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 10, 2003

Our recent stay at the Lakeand Terrace Hotel was a mixed blessing. On the positive side the hotel is an historic structure that has been recently refurbished and an excellent job was done. The public areas and our room were both beautifully furnished and comfortable and the front desk staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The location in downtown Lakeland is overlooking a beautiful lake surrounded by a historic walking Promenade on the other side of thehotel is a nice park. However not much good can be said of our experience with the hotel's Grill Restaurant. Although the atmosphere is very attractive and the menu is touted as first class both our entrees were mediocre at best as was the service. Unacceptable for a higher priced establishment. Fortunately there is a nice restaurant across the street.

• Stayed November 2002
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2003

I was born and raised in Lakeland and moved away when I went to school but came back to Lakeland when I was getting married. I had my wedding guests(appox20rooms) stay their for the enitre weekend. They all raved about it and my wedding night I stayed their and loved it. I can honestly say its the nicest place in Lakeland. A++++++

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Lakeland hotels
Hyatt Place Lakeland Center
Ecco Suites
Ecco Suites
#16 of 33 in Lakeland
Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland
Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland West

Been to Lakeland Terrace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lakeland Terrace Hotel

Property: Lakeland Terrace Hotel
Address: 329 E Main St, Lakeland, FL 33801-5046
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Lakeland
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Lakeland Terrace Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeland Terrace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.