“I like asian food”

Ranked #41 of 450 Restaurants in Lakeland
Lakeland, Florida
“I like asian food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was sad they had no bok choy. I had a couple peices of sushi and then veggies, mushrooms and a bit of meat. Of course I had to have a couple crab ragoons, mmm, bad for you but so good.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Charold

Southcentral Florida
“Attractive and clean!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The one we visited was at 4320 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL. Perhaps they moved. The looked very new so well maintained! Great variety and good value!

Lakeland, Florida
“Great variety and prices”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Lots of variety at lunch. Reasonably clean and prompt service. Sushi was lacking but lots of fruit and salads

Visited October 2012
Fairport, N.Y.
“Probably the best Chinese Buffet anywhere”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

By the time we ate at Lings, we'd had about as many buffets on the trip as we could stand, yet this one was a very pleasant surprise. The comprehensiveness of this buffet surpasses anything I've seen anywhere, and I've chowed down at these things all over. From about 20 sushi offerings through a couple of soups, to a wide array of salads, through considerable seafood offerings, to roast ham, on into several, several Chinese Food choices, and an interesting little dessert bar, everything on offer that we tried was delicious, hot, fresh. All this, and four of us ate for about $30! Doesn't get a lot better than that! We will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2012
“Hands Down THE BEST”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am addicted to Chinese Food, i admit it. Lings is the standard by which I hold All other chinese food places accountable. Very seldom do i find an other restaurant that is equal to Lings and have only found one that was superior but it was in Texas ( I think ). I eat there for Lunch quite often because the price is affordable and the food is still great. Sushi is always fresh and good with a LOT of choices. Fruit and salad bar always well stocked. Peel and Eat shrimp is always fresh and not mushy like most places, Food is always good. If i go there for dinner ( Not often because with drink and tip it works out to be close to $20 a head ) i drool over the frog legs. Best ever! I like them better than the ones I ate all over Louisiana! Spicy shrimp has great flavor but not over the top. i could go on for days. Stop reading and start driving! You will not be sorry

• Visited October 2012