“Best pizza around.”

Caio Bella Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #105 of 451 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Simply amazing. Pizza was probably the best I have ever had, right up there with the best NYC pizza. Pizza was so fresh, ingredients were fantastic. Slices were huge too! Everything we had was fantastic, staff was great and I will be back time and time again when I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for Caio Bella Pizza and Pasta

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were in town for a Tigers game and planned to pick up groceries at Publix and head back to Applebee's or whatever for a quick bite. We saw Caio Bella next to Publix and decided to stick our heads in and check it out. We could tell just from the amazing aromas and happy customers' faces that we had to try this place out. Wow! What a pleasant surprise! The entire staff was so friendly, very obviously authentic Italians and I believe, one big family. Service and food were both excellent! We enjoyed it so much we brought our friends back the next night and had another fabulous meal and felt like we were part of the family by then. This is the type of place that you never find anymore. It seems like the entire state of Florida has been taken over by chain restaurants and I was delighted to find this little family owned and run restaurant. Be forewarned.....it is a small place and the locals do know about it, so get there early as it fills up fast! :)))) We are looking forward to an excuse to go back to Lakeland just to eat at Caio Bella!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This little place is tucked in beside Walmart. It was recommended by the staff at the hotel so we tried it. A lot of locals were there and if we had not been directed there we would never have gone in. Family run and the dishes are prepared when ordered. Service was very good.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

On Saturday March 1 we were visiting Lakeland for a Detroit Tigers Spring training game. An afternoon game left us with time for an evening meal out to cap off the warm, sunny day. Our friends had been to Champino’s the previous night and wanted an encore so we went along. If you want the commercial dinning atmosphere of Olive Garden or Carrabba’s you will be disappointed with this diamond in the rough. This small family run establishment chooses to win your loyalty with their awesome food rather than by a fancy building and spacious dining rooms.
The gracious and doting Mama oversees the small storefront seating area. Her two energy filled daughters keep the food coming to the customers from the well-equipped and very visible kitchen where at least three men were busy plating the hot, delicious food. I had the fettuccine alfredo. With the first taste, I knew I was enjoying possibly the best fettuccine alfredo I had ever had. By the time I had completed the generous serving, I could not remember a better one in my 59 plus years. The other diners in my party were equally satisfied. Prices here are a steal so enjoy the wine the food and the sassy servers. If you have never been a member of an Italian family, eat here to see how it works. I will be looking for an excuse to go back to Lakeland just to visit Ciao Bella again!

1  Thank JT M
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Hubby and I decided to try some place different tonight for dinner and I am so happy we did! The food was amazing and the staff were fantastic! ! Very nice and personable! I had the stromboli and it was HUGE AND PACKED FULL of CHEESE AND MEATS! The marinara was a very tasty addition to the stromboli! We will definitely go back! Love the small mom and pop type restaurants! !