Americas Best Inn And Suites
$111
$100
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$63
$170
$139
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland West(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$82
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$79
$89
Hyatt.com
$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$109
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Perfect trade off for price paid and comfort. Enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chitalwala
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The inn is such a nice place to stay at and affordable price. Good service, clean rooms and a nice atmosphere in general. I recommend it for anyone who wants a good place to stay in Florida.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ejiro O
Reviewed March 11, 2012

First of all I have to say im not upset with hotel it is what it is. I am just writing this hoping to help someone else out . I have stayed in cheap hotels in Nicaragua for $20 that was cleaner than this place. We arrived and entered our NO SMOKING room , first thing we had to do was take the comforter off the bed cause there was cigarette burns all over it. They only provide 1 sheet and it is paper thin so we slept with the AC off so we wouldn't get cold. When I went to use the bathroom the Bathroom door hit the toilet and wouldn't close. In the morning I stepped out of bed right on a piece of gum . I turned on the bathroom light and a small roach ran over my wife's hairbrush. I had never been so glad to get away from a place in my life. Seriously .

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank dabreeze
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I'm a graduate of Florida Southern College, so every time I visit my friends in Lakeland, I make sure to stay here. Not only is the hotel very well situated, it is well worth the money. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the staff is friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking not to spend a lot of money on a hotel at the same time require the hotel to be close to the good restaurants/bars.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Arpit A
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The room were recently renovated and were clean. the bed was comfortable and the front desk staff was very friendly.
Great location, the motel is close to many fast food restaurants so its convenient to get food at night.

Room Tip: Ask for the King rooms they are really good. Thats what i stayed in.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends