“This place is perfect!!”
Review of Ecco Suites

Ecco Suites
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Lakeland, Florida
“This place is perfect!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I had to stay here because our house was being tented. I admit that I was nervous about staying here because the rate was half of what other hotels were in the same location. When I walked into the room, we had a small kitchen, a nice bathroom, a very open room with the bed, pull out sofa, desk and chairs. The decor was warm and tastefully done. It was comfortable and enjoyable. A hot breakfast is also included and we both found it delicious and plentiful. On both mornings, there were cheese omelets, biscuits, sausage gravy, belgian waffles, cereals, danishes, bagels, juices, coffee, teas and a breakfast meat (sausage one day and bacon the next). The staff was friendly and welcoming. It is a pet friendly hotel so this is a big benefit to those traveling with their pets. I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Lakeland, FL.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
We are honored to have a Trip Advisor Top Contributor described our hotel as a “Perfect Place”. We believe we offer the best value in the area by offering great service, clean rooms, and great amenities while still offering a great rate. We are glad you were pleasantly surprised with the layout of the room, our full kitchen and the warm décor in the room.

Thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of our staff, we are very proud to service all of our guests, and it feels great to have our guests recognize our service.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to others.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Yobeska

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed for three nights in April and it was great! The rooms were very clean when we arrived and the staff was very helpful and generous in making sure we had plenty if clean towels and wash cloths! The breakfast was sufficient, I wouldn't say excellent, but it was fine for our needs. The pool area was great and the provided towels were a bonus. We used the workout room and laundry area frequently; we have a 6 year old boy who gets very dirty! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to know your stay was a pleasant stay and that you found our accommodations to be very clean. Our staff works diligently to make sure our guests feel at home and we are very happy you found them to be helpful. Our large swimming pool area, workout room and laundry room are very popular among our guests, we are glad you and your family were able to enjoy these amenities!

We look forward to having you stay again with us when you are in the area.

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I moved myself and my fur-kids to Lakeland Mid June with my company. I needed an extended stay while I searched for housing. I needed a place without insanely high pet charges and wanted a pool. Crestwood Suites fit my needs. I was there for 2 weeks and was very pleased. The staff was always pleasant to interact with. Once I adjusted to the time difference and began waking up early enough to make breakfast it was always quite yummy. I got my fill of biscuits and gravy, It took me longer to find housing than I anticipated and Crestwood was out of my budget after two weeks stay, but I was very sad to leave because it was so comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to let other travelers know about your stay at the Crestwood Suites Lakeland. We are very please to know we were able to meet your needs and offer the amenities you were looking for, including our complimentary Hot Breakfast. Thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of our staff. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer care to make all of our guests feel at home.

Thank you very much for staying with us!

Although Lakeland is now your new home, If you or anyone you know is need of lodging in the area, do not hesitate to contact us!

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Conveniently located off I-4 This central florida location is 30 minutes to both Orlando or Tampa. Well maintained and clean, with plenty of amenities and a friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and have a complete mini kitchen, The bed was a bit firm yet comfortable. The continental breakfast include several hot items and a good variety of cereals and drinks. This is definitely a great value choice!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank mochips
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our property in Trip Advisor. It is great when we get a Trip Advisor Senior contributor to write such a great review on our property.

I also believe our location is great, right off Interstate 4 and behind the Cracker Barrel and Applebee’s restaurants. Thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of the staff and our well maintained property. We take pride in serving our guests and making sure they feel welcome and at home.

We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in Lakeland.

Keystone Heights, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thanks for a great home away from home....great location....friendly and helpful staff...well equipped unit...a killer breakfast....all at a great price. when in the area... Crestwood will be our first choice.
the Freemans...Keystone Hgts, Florida

Room Tip: You will enjoy the ability to control the room temperature and quietness of the heating and cooling...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Dale F
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our property on Trip Advisor. We love it when we have guests tell us our hotel is their home away from home! We work very diligently to make sure our guests enjoy their stay by providing a clean facility with great amenities. We truly enjoy servicing our guests and we are thrilled to know Crestwood Suites Lakeland will be your first hotel choice when in the area.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Check in was stressful as we were denied the room type that we had reserved. We were less than two hours in advance of check in and told that no rooms were ready. When we decided to wait in the adjacent lounge, the rooms (3) became available five minutes later. Upon checking into our assigned handicapped room when many others with walkers and wheel chairs could have used it, we would find dirty panties tucked into one of our supposedly clean towels. Who checks the rooms before renting to customers? I spend 50 to 75 nights a year in hotel rooms and this experience is the worst in ten years.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank jamesgF8285EM
Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. We do appreciate our guests’ feedback as it is taken into consideration to improve our hotel operations. I apologize your expectations were not met during your stay at our hotel. If possible, I would like for you to contact me at the hotel, so I can gather the details of your stay. I would like for you to come and stay with us again to experience the great customer service and the cleanliness we are recognized for.

Our phone number is 863-904-2050. I look forward to speaking with you and to providing you with a great experience at the Crestwood Suites Lakeland next time you are in town.

Leesburg
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This the the first review I have ever written. We travel all over the place and I am usually too picky to say anything nice, so I say nothing. This hotel was so much more than I expected and worth way more than we paid! When I read that it was a suite, I thought it was just going to be a large large room with a few perks. It was almost a mini apartment. The bedroom was completely separated from the living room, with it's own door. The bed was very comfortable, and that says a lot for me because I have back and neck problems. There was a two-burner stove, cookware, an actual dishwasher, microwave, sink, apartment-size refrigerator (not a mini fridge) with a real freezer! There was even a table with chairs in the kitchen area. The living room had a nice sectional couch, coffee table, flat screen t.v. (bedroom has one, too), and not at all cramped for space. The bathroom was very large, and had plenty of vanity space to put your things. The room was very clean and quiet. The free breakfast was a nice added bonus! They had plenty of choices (biscuits and gravy were fabulous) and it actually tasted good and fresh. I would definitely recommend this particular hotel in Lakeland, Florida.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank KLAdams
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear KL Adams,

We are thrilled to know your review to our property was the very first review you have ever written. It is great to know you found us to be more than expected and of great value. The suite you stayed in is one of our most popular suites. It is called an Executive King, it offers a spacious separate living area and it has two TV's. All of our suites have that same Full Kitchen with all the amenities you were able to enjoy, including, utensils, a pot and a pan, and a full size refrigerator.

Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of our property and complimenting our FREE HOT Breakfast.

We appreciate you recommending our hotel to other travelers and we look forward to having you stay with us again.