TripAdvisor
Lakeland
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews check in was fast and easy a great place to stay stayed for one night rooms are clean would recommend this hotel to anyone enjoyed my stay nice room bed was comfortable mayur cleanliness linens refrigerator highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our experience here will go down as the worst in the history of customer service. The front seat old man was rude and used 1960’s check in processes to check us in and insisted we give a $100 cash deposit per room. Who does that? And we needed 2 rooms and so had to come up with $200 cash.

At check out he asked for the plastic keys back and had to personally go to the rooms to inspect them before coming back and we signed off again to get our $200 back.

At breakfast he kept walking around us like we were going to walk away with the breakfast. I was there with my wife, 8 Year daughter and my Mum and Dad to watch our Son’s Cross Country Meet nearby why did we have to get this type of bad treatment.

The worst place and service on the planet and you need to overhaul your processes or else this is absolutely not acceptable especially here in America .

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I neede a room for the night as there was a national Motorcycle event I was attending. The rate I got was very reasonable, The room was newly decorated with very nice tiled floors, comfy beds, convenient location directly below US I-4, quiet clean, nice property, clean pool, clean grounds. Breakfast was more comprehensive than I expected, staff was friendly. Get some, great place.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I really would have liked to give a higher rating because of the staffs' friendliness and helpfulness: Mayur, Vivek, and a slender gal with short dark hair that helped with finding area venders to meet our needs - special thanks to you all. We stayed there because of the pending hurricane Dorian and the room was perfect for us & our pet; neat & clean. My only complaint was I killed 4 bugs (3 small roaches & 1 spider) in 4 days. I read reviews about the infestation & mentioned it when checking in. I was told by 2 different people that they had recently renovated (creating open air spaces) & found the bugs were in the new mulch that was laid down. They said they were addressing the problem but other guests had more severe issues with the roaches & were disgruntled by them.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

This hotel is the old style hojo with outside walkways to get to your rooms. Those walkways become loud play and smoking areas for children’s day adults alike. The noise they create excites the animals that the hotel accepts.the outside pool and common areas seem to be a local hang out for adult drinking, kerosene cooking and rowdy childrens play. The locals in the full/bar area were rude and territorial.

Room tip: Don’t stay here
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Very nice place, friendly staff, the only trouble we had during our stay was the roaches we had to chase and kill we only came across about seven but where there are a couple more are surely around. Otherwise wonderful spot.

Date of stay: August 2019