As I stated the price is goo and the location is very convenient to I-4 and many restaurants and stores. The staff is very helpful and will do anything you ask within reason. They are also very knowledgeable about things to do. Its a good stopover for a night or two.
Food and beverages available at on site bar and grill. Did not eat so no opinion.
The only drawback is tile floors throughout rooms and damp and musty smelling, floors never seem to be clean although they clean every day? You have to wear something on your feet all times.
Very attentive and beautiful landscaping, also a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson of Lakeland is under NEW OWNERSHIP as of June 2011. Our main lobby and rooms have been completely remodeled as well as our pool area and our brand new breakfast area. We offer a complimentary breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi threw out the entire property. Have a business meeting? Not only do we have the meeting space to accommodate you we also have a business center equipped with a printer for all your important paperwork. We are in walking distance to the Lakeland Square Mall and a dozen major restaurants. We are also located 30 minutes from all theme parks and special events locations here in Central Florida. The Staff of Howard Johnson of Lakeland are here to help you. So call today and reserve your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Executive Hotel Lakeland
- Howard Johnson Hotel Lakeland
- Lakeland Howard Johnson