“Great property, great staff, a bit off beaten path”

Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great stay, great accomodations, clean, friendly, pool was nice, breakfast was nice. Staff was very helpful, and our room was very well suited to our needs and clean as well. Came up for a baseball tournnament and the staff helped us check out a bit later to allow us to better fit our needs on arrival for gametime. It is a bit off the beaten path from town unless you are going to Lakeland Airport, but to us that was a plus.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
b3plays85, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We will see you on the 8th again Mr. Goldstein and look forward to meeting you and your family....

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lakeland. The hotel was spotless & all the furnishings were new & up to date. The staff was very warm, welcoming, and very eager to please. The breakfast had a nice selection & I ate a delicious meal one evening in the dining room accompanied by an ice cold draft from the bar. I would definitely stay at this hotel again & highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Teresa D

Thank you for your gracious response on your stay here in Lakeland. Please think of us on future stays here and look forward to servicing you again.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Everything was great! I needed some help on a couple of occasions and the staff was fast and friendly. I have stayed here a couple of times with very good results each time. Quality staff and quarters.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tim L
b3plays85, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Lakeland. Please remember us when you return to the area so we can make it another outstanding stay with us!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are looking for a nice, clean, and pleasant stay this is a great Place. The rooms are clean, the pool is simple bit nice, and the staff was very nice. I would recommend this hotel and if you have a little boy or girl be sure to go on the roof and watch the planes.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Jeb222
b3plays85, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

I would like to Thank You personally for writing a great response to your stay here in Lakeland. I hope when you are traveling around our area you would think of us for future stays.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very convenient for travelers landing at Lakeland Linder Airport. I have stayed here many times over the years and have always had a pleasant experience here. The hotel is convenient to many businesses around Lakeland and the surrounding area. The staff is always helpful for any needs that might arise during your stay.

1  Thank Charles C

Thank you very much for this positive response about our hotel. The staff and I appreciate all feedback and vow to make our hotel a GREAT experience!!! Please return when you are in the area.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stay in hilton properties frequently (25+ times/year) and this was my first stay at this HGI. Very clean and comfortable room. Nice selection of foods on the breakfast buffet. Convenient to the Publix corporate office which is why I chose this hotel. Pretty quick and easy drive to the restaurants and shopping areas on Harden road.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for choosing us for your lodging needs and welcome to the HGI brand. Please do not hesitate to call us for all of your travel needs....as we say in the HGI brand...we are everything right where you need it!!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is one of the nicest I have stayed at. It is a very impressive and well maintained hotel. The employees are very friendly and the gentleman that checked me into the hotel said hello to me everyday and remembered my name. The food is very good and the bar is a very nice place to relax at the end of the day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
b3plays85, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on your stay here at the HGI Lakeland. I appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.