“Betest Filet” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
“Betest Filet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My dad was in town and he wanted to go to a steakhouse. My husband and I love Longhorns, we always order the same thing (he gets the rib eye and I get the filet) always perfect! We tried deep fried asparagus, yumolicious!!!

• Visited August 2013

“Consistently Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We visited the Longhorn Steakhouse in Lakeside for dinner on 8/07/2013. As usual our service was good and the food was very good. We ordered the 8 oz. Renegade Sirloin (which according to their menu is “A juicy USDA Choice sirloin”. I’ve always had good luck with the Renegade. We ordered it medium well and reiterated to the waitress I didn’t want it ‘overdone’. Our salad (no cucumber in the salad with a little extra onion and tomato), steak, and potatoes (one regular baked potato and one sweet potato) were all prepared to our specification. Bread was fresh and warm (the way my wife likes it). All in all, a very good meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Back again....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Met for lunch with several of the men from church last week (6/13/13). Kind of a guys day out. I had the luncheon Renegade steak with a house salad which is always a good consistent choice. I also had a coupon for an appetizer so I ordered the shrimp which was enough to share. Several others had the soup and 1/2 sandwich (a current featured lunch item). Everyone said theirs was good; however, from my perspective, the sandwich looked a little smallish. "C" had a salad which was large enough, he took 1/2 home. This is another one of "those locations" that charge too much for a glass of ice tea. I'd give the food good to very good and service a good plus but not great.

Visited June 2013
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PERFECT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Husband and I loved the atmosphere, food, service and the location - we would visit here again :) especially because it was exactly what we were looking forward to and got it :)

Visited May 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“As chain steakhouses go, this is as good as it gets!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with a business colleague. My choice of ribs was delicious, served with lime and ginger coleslaw and jasmine rice, whilst the shrimp starter was probably just about the best anywhere! My colleagues choice of NY strip was equally appreciated. Somewhat busy and although the waiting staff coped well, the bar staff appeared under pressure. However this was only a minor point as we were seated within 10 minutes.

I'd return without a second thought and no hesitation in recommending!!

Visited June 2013