“Room was fine. Staff was friendly and helpful Overall we...”

Days Inn & Suites Lakeland
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Bradenton
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Kay was super nice, and went the extra mile to make sure my stay was a good one. I travel to Lakeland, weekly, to teach, so I really need a good night's sleep, wifi, etc. I found the room very clean, and the bed was awesome! The bathroom wall by the tub looked like it needed some attention, and the shower curtain was really too short for the tub; however, these were small issues that can be fixed easily. The place is in a very good location, and I felt safe there. Kay suggested that I make my reservation for the next time before I left, and I did just that. Everyone at the front desk was super friendly! I will be back, tonight. Maybe this time, I won't be in such a hurry so I can try out the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Dianna D
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate and very much thankful for your business and your review. We are making some great changes to our rooms. Hopefully we will be done with everything very soon. Our rooms will have a completely new look with the new changes. We just added a new room type to our inventory. At this time, we have varieties of room types to meet any and all your accommodation need. They are as follows: 1) ADA king room 2) Standard room with two dbl beds 3) Executive King Suite w/ sofa bed 4) ADA Executive King suite with Sofa bed 5) (New Addition) Oversized room with one king bed and one double bed 6) King bed suite w/ Whirlpool in the bathroom 7) Oversized king suite w/ Whirlpool next to the bed plus separate tub and shower 8) 2 Bedroom suite – one room with king bed and attached bathroom, One room with two double beds, big living room with another full bathroom, Kitchen – approx. 900 Sq. ft). In addition, we will be changing the complete breakfast menu with more hot and healthy items. We are eagerly waiting to earn all your business. Please make your reservation directly with us at your earliest convenience. Thank you !!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This Days Inn is in a safe area besides other higher class hotel chains.

The breakfast what quite minimal and disappointing, but there are no real standards at Days Inn so you never know what you will end up getting for breakfast.

Front desk staff was friendly.

I got seduced by the idea of a king bed, so I was sent to the handicapped room on 1st floor right by the lobby. Do not book this room if you do not need to and want to sleep and rather go with a simple double bed instead, as it is loud and you hear everyone talking and walking by. The bed was too soft and the shower not the best, but I understand it is designed for handicapped people and it’s a good thing rooms like such exist and I salute Days Inn for providing this option to travelers

Room Tip: see comments above about the handicaps room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate your comments. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations. So, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed in our next meeting. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. Unlike other hotels, we are honored and very proud to won the following awards and recognitions. 2013 Winner of Certificate of Excellence, Rated in top 10% among all business worldwide, & Rated in top 1% among all hotels and resorts worldwide.