Days Inn & Suites Lakeland
Travelodge Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$59
$89
$102
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland West(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$71
La Quinta
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$62
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
$89
$70
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot breakfastthe entire staffyogurtfree breakfastbiscuits and gravygreat rategreat place to stayhousekeeping staffking bedthe breakfast areacracker barrelkimjacuzzifloridacleanliness
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stayed at this motel overnight just to get away from the daily grind for a little while. Room was clean and quiet, and nicely appointed. Bed was comfy and I slept like a baby. Kim at the front desk was welcoming and accommodating, and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend this motel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your review and for your business. Please call us directly ahead of time to receive the extra service you deserve. We are red hot to earn your business. We are 100% Non-Smoking facilty, rated in top 1% in the world, AAA Diamond rated, Chairman award winner, & Five Sun Burst property. Please take advantage of our all year around promotional rate ( 25% - 40% off rack rate). Thanks !!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Right off of I-75 but secluded enough to not hear/see traffic. Right next to a Cracker Barrel and 7-11. Safe neighborhood. VERY nice pool and morning breakfast (not full but plenty). The staff was over accomodating and made me feel like I was at a Marriott on on a business trip. Rooms were good, A/C cold and easy to control (I like the A/C to run continuously to help me sleep). Only desire is that they would have room darkening shade system. Curtains and blinds only did about 75% darkening.

Probably what the kids liked best was the pool. Not huge and fancy but lots of chairs/tables/umbrellas and open late!
Nice place.

Room Tip: Recommend a room towards the back.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and for your business. I beleive your review will be very helpful for any guest who is looking for the best valued hotel in Lakeland, FL. Thanks again !!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have to say I was a little leery of what the hotel would be like based on the price, but after seeing the awards it received I decided to take a shot at staying here. Despite my initial hesitation, I was very pleased with this hotel. The room was VERY clean and quiet. The hotel was conveniently located right off the I-4 exit. The staff was friendly and helpful. Best of all the beds were very comfortable and both my mother and I got a good nights rest. If I ever travel through this area again I will absolutely stay here again. Thank you Days Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are absolutely the Best Value accommodation in Lakeland, FL. We provide very clean 100% non-smoking room, good hot breakfast, top notch Southern hospitality, 24 hrs pool, business center & fitness center. In addition all our rooms come with micro, fridge, coffee maker, FREE WiFi, Free HBO with full cable, Free local calls, alarm clock etc. We are located very conveniently on I4-Exit 33 in the heart of Polk county FL. Please make the reservation directly with us and let us take care of all your accommodation needs. Thanks again for a such a nice review. We are red hot to earn your business. Thanks !!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great place to stay. Very afforadable and all reviews were great when looking for a place to stay. Kim was very helpful and extremely nice upon check in. Needed the room due to my Mom's home full to capacity for a surprise party. Thanks for having a great place to stay!!!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you so much for review and for your business. This is the BEST VALUE in Lakeland, FL. When you are visiting the area, please take full advantage of our GREAT promotions (25% - 40% off) which is offered all year around. Please feel free to call us directly for the best price and for the extra service you deserve. Thanks again for everything !!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

my family and i went to florida for a 2 week vacation, and i was having trouble choosing a hotel. i found this days inn at a great location for our trip since we wanted to visit tampa bay and orlando. this hotel had a lot of bad reviews but those were months old so i thought maybe they were wrong. after our stay i was satisfied witht he service they provide and the 24 hour help desk, the breakfast, and their housekeeping service!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We, all of us at Days Inn & Suites very much appreciate your comments. I am sure that your review will help everyone who is looking for the best value for their money in Lakeland area. We are AAA diamond rated, 5 years in a row Chairman Award Winner, rated in top 1% in the world among all hotels and resorts, conveniently located in the heart of Lakeland (Central Florida) at Exit 33 on I-4. We are mins away from Disney world, Universal studio, Sea World, Lego land, Busch Gardens, FL Beaches, Fantasy of Flights, Lakeland Linder Airport and all other major attractions in Central Florida. We put special emphasis to customer service and customer care. Our team of employees is all very well trained to make sure we meet all your accommodation needs. Our majority of the business depends on happy returned guests. We are 100% Non-smoking interior corridor, very clean facility w/ a great outdoor pool which is open 24 hrs. for you to enjoy along with our 24 hrs. business center and fitness center. We offer nice hot healthy breakfast every day from 7 AM – 10 AM to start your day right from the morning. All our rooms include microwave, refrigerator, safe, Iron w/board, hair dryer, alarm clock etc. We also have guest laundry on premises that is open 24 hrs. for your convenience. In addition, we offer Free Wi-Fi, Free HBO w/ full 80 plus channels cable TV, free local calls w/ voice mails, free USA Today newspaper and free beverages all day. Please take full advantage of our GREAT promotions (25% - 40% off) which is offered all year around.