“Fun place for kids of all ages!”

Explorations V Children's Museum
Ranked #15 of 54 things to do in Lakeland
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Great place for the kids to go and for parties too. Three floors of interactive play and learning. I have seen kids crying when they are forced to leave!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I visited with my 5 children, ages 14, 12, 7, 6, 4. We must have arrived at a bad time because parking was a bit of a hassle, but once we got in we had fun. My 3 little kids always enjoy Explorations V, especially the orange playground and mini-Publix.

My older children were bored to tears and an overzealous employee yelled at them because they thought they were part of the spring break camp (I was in the restroom with my little kids), she tried to make them go into a classroom and followed them into the bathroom when they refused.

I just noticed that the admission fee was raised to $7. At $5 per person I thought it was a decent deal, but I'm not sure it's worth $7 when there are other places in Lakeland that are neat and free or cheaper. If you have a large family it's better to buy the annual pass, and you get bonuses like seasonal reciprocal admission to MOSI, Great Explorations and G Whiz, all of which we found more friendly to families with kids of various ages.

4  Thank handsnotfull
Reviewed May 28, 2011

a great place for a birthday party. we had so much fun and there are so many things for the children to enjoy! love the dress up areas!

1  Thank angelwoessner
Reviewed April 23, 2008

This place is great, I could barely get the kids to leave at the end of the day. So much for them to do. Kids of all ages can LOVE this place, there is just so much to do. You have to go, and for the price there isn't much better that you could do in town. What a great value.

5  Thank alexhanke