“Incredible!”
Review of PDQ

PDQ
Ranked #92 of 450 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
“Incredible!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is always fresh and they are pretty darn quick. My favorites are the buffalo tender sandwich and the crispy chicken salad. The fresh cut fries are delicious as well and the oreo milkshakes are very yummy. They also have many different kinds of dipping sauces to chose from for the chicken tenders. I like the ranch and chipotle bbq sauces. PDQ is by far the best chicken restaurant ever!

• Visited March 2014

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch in mid December. I think Jeremy Brumley has a winner in this PDQ! I had the best chicken sandwich I have ever had in my life. Moist, flavorful. My wife said that her tenders were moist and tasty as well. I think that is the secret-moisture. Too often chicken tends to be too dry.

PDQs is all about chicken. Chicken salad, chicken sandwich, chicken tenders. I think they have two turkey items on the menu. No hamburgers, no pulled pork, no fish. If you don't like chicken don't go. If you do, treat yourself to a meal at the cleanest establishment you will ever eat at.

Visited December 2013
“Excellent Salad”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I stopped at PDQ today for lunch. The place was busy and clean. We ordered and by the time we got our drinks the food was ready. My wife ordered their chicken sandwich which she said was very good. I had the chicken salad meal and a side of fires....both were excellent. A couple of servers came around with samples of their shakes...which were very nice also. They asked if everything was ok and so did a manager.
All and all.....a very nice lunch and we will return. Both of us ate for under $19.00 and we were full.

• Visited February 2014