Sleep Inn And Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelwaffleschoice chainroom was cleangreat value for the priceorlando areaking bedthe breakfast areanight's sleepone night stayshort stayper nightwe've stayedthe staff was greatpleasant stayjoycedesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2014

After checking the reviews online, I am kind of worried on booking. So I ask my sister to check the place first. They were actually renovating when she came to see a room. She told me carpets are being replaced, fitness center, the hallways are full of light globes, she had to park on the other side of the lot because they are sealing their parking lot. But the guest service agent who showed her a room was very nice and excited for the updates they are doing.

So I decided to give the place a chance. I came in and the lady at the desk was very nice. She made me feel comfortable. The registration area was being done at that time but my room was great. A king bed with a couch and foot stool, tables and chairs, bathroom was new and clean. The room was very spacious. Beds are comfortable. I like that I have a microwave and fridge. Breakfast was great. It was cold so I did not attempt to use the pool. Fitness center is good. Its completely different from the reviews I read. Its worth the risk and I saved a lot!

Overall, I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The employees I dealt with are all very nice and helpful. My king room with sofa is great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelerspassion
gmguestrespond, General Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. We still have plans to better design our property. We invite you back next time to see the many changes. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

told they had a heated pool, no such thing, dirty carpets, broken ice machine, washer for motel guest broke, warm water for showers, no parking you have to park your car at cracker barrel, heater in our room didn't work they did give us a portable one to plug in, toilet ran all the time they told us to flick the handle, there seemed to be no maintenance people to fix things, went to use the gym and the treadmills were sitting in the hall way outside the gym, everything was awful booked through euro bookings and we could not get a refund beware. ,never got maid service one morning she was there at 7 am and we were still in bed and they never came back that day ,after complaining they did come the next day 10 am which was better for us ,

Room Tip: don't stop
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kay W

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here one night while on business and will never stay here again. The hallway lighting was so dim it made us very uncomfortable. The hallway carpet was absolutely filthy. Upon entering our room we noticed that there were wires coming out of the wall where the smoke detector should have been. ( I believe that is against code) The shampoo in the bathroom was a plastic packet like you would get free in the mail. I can't believe that Choice would allow this hotel to use their name! PASS THIS ONE BY!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank K M

We value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is unfortunate to hear about your previous stay. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. We still have plans to better design our property. We invite you back next time to see the many changes. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

There are stains on the carpet, scuff marks on the walls, but everything else was very clean. The hot water is hit or miss and pressure is ok. High speed Internet a plus. Breakfast was the sparsest selection I've ever seen at a Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank honestrealreviews

Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests However, sometimes we fall weak to guest satisfaction as many hotels do. We still have plans to better design our property. We invite you back next time to see the many changes that have already taken place. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Pro: The rooms are big , bed is comfy. It has a microwave, fridge etc..
Cons : This place stinks , carpets are so full of stains you can't find a foot of clean carpet.
There is absolutely no HOT water.. breakfast is a joke if you think a full meal means bread and muffin.
Stay away . Hallway has no lights, I think they keep lights low so that we can't notice how run down this place is..

WORLD TRAVELLER ...

Room Tip: The third floor is a dump, I think the ground floor appears better.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends