“Foot long and tasty made your way!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #149 of 445 Restaurants in Lakeland
Lakeland, Florida
“Foot long and tasty made your way!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

I enjoy the roasted chicken sub at Subway. I get the foot long a great value that's only $2.00 more than a 6". I like the Italian loaves fresh from the oven. After they add a generous portion of provolone cheese, I have them toast the sandwich.
I love all the fresh vegtables they offer for toppings. I have them add some mayonaise, mustard and a generous splash of oil and vinegar. For a couple of bucks more you can add chips or cookies and a cold fountain drink.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank John K

Ashburnham, Massachusetts
“Dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Typical subway, but sitting there eating subs & witnessed some kind of bug crawling up soda machine and sneak in between lid and actual holding tank. Almost lost my sub on the table. Gross

Visited March 2014