“Great Service and Great Atmosphere”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #131 of 446 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Snellville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service and Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

They have many selections to choose from and everything I ate during my visit was very good. I would definitely dine there again.

Visited September 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“bad service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

service was very slow almost painful ,15 minutes to get 2 iced teas ,20 minutes to get food,had to ask for our bread that came with meal after food got to table ,server was more interested in talking than she was about her customers, asked her for to go boxes twice ,our meal came with dessert but we got tired of waiting so we went to pay the bill and she came running up and set the cookies down on the counter . i thought she was very unprofessional ,the food was good as always but service really needs to improve, we went on a tuedays evening and it was not that busy , very dissapointed

• Visited June 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Horrible!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My breakfast came with sausage links that were red in the middle. I could not find my waitress anywhere. Finally had to practically yell at the host to tell him about it, explaining I couldn't eat uncooked sausage. He did ask if I wanted the entire plate replaced or just the sausage. I asked for bacon, and the waitress brought it about 10 minutes later. The scrambled eggs were not two whole eggs. The serving of hashbrowns was about 4 inches in diameter. This is to the tune of almost $9 without a tip. It took forever to get my bill. When checking out, the cashier asked me how everything was. I told her not very good, and all she did was say, sorry about that. Don't go here, and the one on North US 98 isn't much better. If you are in this area, go to Dona Julia's.

• Visited May 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to have breakfast. Good selection, quick, friendly service. Had the classic breakfast and and open omelette with sausage and gravy. Had better coffee at other places.

Visited April 2013
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Good food good price”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The service was great. very pleasant and always checking to see if the food ws to our liking. The quality for the price was very comparable

Visited April 2013