“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to have breakfast. Good selection, quick, friendly service. Had the classic breakfast and and open omelette with sausage and gravy. Had better coffee at other places.

Visited April 2013

Cheshire, Connecticut
“Good food good price”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The service was great. very pleasant and always checking to see if the food ws to our liking. The quality for the price was very comparable

Visited April 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Just good eating”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I go there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh, and an ocassional dessert. I like their chicken pot pie the best. Just the right amount of chicken, veggies, sauce and crust.My favorite. My second favorite is their chicken noodle dinner. It has their chicken pot pie filling with mashed potatoes and noodles. As for their breakfast, I love their Eggs Benedict and Biscuit with sausage gravy. Then there is the usual eggs, hash browns and biscuits. I'm getting hungry just thinking about all of this.

• Visited April 2013
Leamington, Canada
“EXPENSIVE BREAKFAST”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Compared to many other restaurants in the same level, Bob Evans is no bargin. We had a coupon for a free breakfast entree with the purchase of another entree plus two drinks. We asked the waitress about his and she told us to order anything from the breakfast menu and the lowest cost one would be free. Mine came to a little over $9.00 and my wife's came in at a little under $9.00. However once we got to the check out they did not want to honor my wife's selection as she put two items together to make a entree. This has happened before at another location. We finally were given the satisfaction and they accepted. Normally it would have cost us over $18.00 for a standard breakfast. Thinking this is a little much. Refills for coffee were long in coming and didn't actually come until we were ready to leave. Don't think BOB will be seeing us again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jim H
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Good Breakfast and Fast”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Right beside my hotel and right beside the highway to start back home, I really enjoyed the food, service was friendly and fast, and meal was affordable.

Visited March 2013